An author's note. 🙄 Wow, I'm so surprised.

Why is there a picture of Grant Gustin up there when he is not in this book, you say?

Well, I will answer that question with this, why wouldn't I put a picture of Grant up there? Think about that.

Anyways, now that that is cleared up let me give you a warning:

I'm odd. I thought I should just put it out there. It will clearly come across in my author's notes. 😁

Also looking at a hot guy while eating ice cream may bring about the loss of ice cream, so either eat ice cream fast or avoiding staring at said hot guy 😉

Well there you have it warnings for no reason whatsoever!

Thanks for bearing with me through this author's note!

Also I really could care less if you vote or comment. (No, this is not reverse psychology) I'm just happy enough that you're reading. So thank you. ☺️

(Yes, 👆I do mean could care less, cause I actually could care less but that would take so much work and I would rather eat ice cream 🍦and sleep 😴.)

P. S. You can go ahead and correct my grammar but the likelihood that I will make the correction is slim to none. The reason why is not that I don't want my book to be all spick and span (yeah I'm not sure what that means either, I think it means clean, whatever let's move on) the reason why I won't change it is because it will erase all the comments connected to the section.

So when you see mistakes so ahead and leave the correction so your little grammar nazi heart can sigh with contentment, or just grimace through the jungle of my terrible commas, misspellings and wrong uses of 'than' and 'then' as well as 'effect' and 'affect'.

All the rest of you who don't care two toots about bad grammar, well then enjoy!

One final thing, if you didn't find this author's note amusing just skip the author's notes at the end of the chapters! ☺️ They don't get any better. You are warned. 😉

Gosh, sorry for this last bit but I want to apologize for the girl extras in this book. They are not a representation of reality, but a reflection of Carter's own perceptions. Still you have full permission to yell at me in the comments about them, I will understand. Now onward we go!

Oh! My noodly noodle! I forgot to say! I have a lot of young readers so as much as you can please refrain from making off-color comments! ☺️ Thanks I appreciate you being respectful! 😘