answers.

Okay, so I've noticed that my semi-cliffhanger has left you guys speechless and with a lot of questions. Ha, I'm glad I got you guys. I was hoping you'd catch this!

Q: Does April leave Lorenzo?
A: after about a month, she does leave Lorenzo, but for the right reasons. Lorenzo actually gets drafted into the military, and they both come to terms that it's best if they remain friends for the remainder of the time being.

Q: Does Lorenzo find out that April cheats?
A: it takes April ten months to finally confide and tell him about it while over FaceTime. Lorenzo surely isn't happy, but he did know of the cheating before she knew he did. You can thank Grayson for that. 😊

Q: In the end, are April and Ethan a couple/married?
A: So about two months later, Ethan and April do get back together, with a little bit of worry because of their families. All the same, five years later they do get married.

Q: Will Grayson be the best man at the wedding?
A: Well of course!! The wedding is actually held in Italy, considering the twins are Italian.

Q: Does Ethan's grandmother accept April and their relationship?
A: after about a year of them being married, yes, she does. She realizes that love is not categorized by color, race, gender, or sexuality. But just as soon as she learns to accept it, she suddenly dies from a heart attack within three months later.

If you have any more unanswered questions that you'd like for me to answer, please comment below!! I will be adding on to this and rewriting every now and then, but as of right now, this is the icing on the cake. Much love to everyone who supported me. You guys are the very best. Let's celebrate! 🥂🎂🎉

a/n
-signedethan💓
++last updated: 4/26/17