xi. "love birds"

"Did you two have fun at the carnival?" Grayson asks once Ethan and I enter back into their house. I sit down on the couch beside Grayson while Ethan puts away his jacket upstairs and changes into a different T-shirt, something more comfortable.

"First off, Gray," Ethan says while jogging back down the stairs, "it was a theme park. Second, yes, we did have fun. And we met a twin."

"Boy or girl?"

"Why does it matter? But anyways, it was a girl. Her name was Angelise I think and her twin was Sianney. She was 15, short, and super sweet. We made friends with her," Ethan plops down beside me and wraps an arm around me.

"That's cool, love birds." Grayson wiggles his eyebrows at me and Ethan, making me blush and Ethan to blush as well. He looks so cute like that, the way his eyes slightly shy away and the way his lips curl into that adorable smile.

"Love birds? It's about time you find your soulmate, too, Gray," he says, trying to hide the fact that his twin slightly embarrassed him. Why is he do damn cute?

"Not everyone gets this fairytale beginning like you and AJ did. I can't just walk into a shop and be slick to girls!" the other twin stands up to somehow prove his point. "What do I look like doing something that cheesy?"

Now that I think about it, the way Ethan and I met does seem more like a fairytale sort of romance thing. It's not everyday that you find your world sitting right in front of you in the local coffee shop, the way their eyes light up at your way of explaining things. The way he looks at me when there's nothing but pure hatred in my eyes, like he cares and wants to do everything he can to make me happy. It's breathtakingly amazing.

"Grayson," Ethan snaps me out of my deep thoughts, "that's not was I was trying to say, and I definitely wasn't trying to be cheesy. I was trying to say that you need a girlfriend, maybe it'd help settle you down."

"Whatever man," he chuckles, shaking his head and standing up. He makes his way to the kitchen. "I'm heading out. Where's Mom?"

"At work," my boyfriend beside me says as if it were obvious. Which it was because no one was home. I forgot he said his mother works night's at the hospital.

"Oh, right. I'm going to call her right quick and see if she'll let me stay the night was Jake and Alex. Want to come?" Grayson asks as he dials up some numbers, raising the phone to his ear.

"No, I'm staying with AJ. Ask her if she can spend the night with me," Ethan says, randomly grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together. It makes me feel tingly inside my chest.

"Hey, Mom," Grayson answers sweetly. "Can I stay with Jake and Alex tonight and all tomorrow. I think they're going to the beach." A pause. "Okay, thanks, Mom. Also, can April stay with Ethan? Okay, I'll tell him. We love you, too. Alright, bye."

"Well?"

"She said yes as long as you and her don't do anything inappropriate," he says mischievously.

"No promises," Ethan mumbles as his brother exits, my attention now at him. The room was silent as I watch him breathe in and out slowly. His mind seemed to be in a train of thought.

"What was the supposed to mean?" I ask Ethan gently yet cautiously. He looks at me with this intensity in his eyes that I quickly realize as lust.

"This." He slowly leans in, his lips brushing like a feather against mine before they cone more in contact with them. He's more sure of himself as I start to kiss him back. Our lips move a little faster now as he pushes his body into mine, causing me to fall back on the couch.

Ethan takes advantage as he wraps my legs around his hips and waist, his large hands rubbing all over my body as we got even more heated. His hair is so soft as I squeeze it when he bites my lip, tugging at it gently. Goodness, this was amazing. My heart is starting to race and the next thing I know he's picking me up, somehow not breaking our kiss, and walks up the stairs into his bedroom where he slams it shut.

My body gets gently laid down as he goes to lock it, going right back to kissing me as I tried to catch my breath.

"Ethan," I mumble as he starts kissing my neck, sucking on a really soft part. It makes me moan, but I know if I let this go too far, things are going to turn out for the worst, and that's the last thing I need.

"Ethan," I say again, this time grabbing his attention. His eyes are still lustful and his hair is a mess thanks to my hands rubbing all over it.

"Yes?" he says nearly out of breath, his minty breath fanning against my face.

"We can't do this. I just... I can't afford this."

"Afford what?" he asks confused, his hazel orbs scanning my brown ones. "You're afraid of getting pregnant?"

"Yes," I reply. "What if something happens and you aren't there? What if we got off on bad terms? I can't afford to have a baby especially when I have all these colleges looking at me. My parents wouldn't be too thrilled either."

He pauses, his mind in deep thought. I bite my lips, my hands smoothly rubbing down his chest and toned stomach then back up to his arms and to his jaw. He swallows before his eyes avert back to me. My boyfriend dips down to kiss me again, except it's not as rough. It's a sweet kiss.

"I totally respect that," he whispers, grinning at me. "And I love you so much for it, baby."

"I love you, too."

We hug, my face buried in the crook of his neck and his in mine, his cheek brushing up against mine as he kisses me on the cheek. I get cuddled like a teddy bear in his warm arms. I could lay here in his protective embrace forever.

"I want to cuddle with you like this more often," he says as we just stare at each other, still collecting ourselves together from the earlier make out session. Not that I wanted it to stop...

"Same here. All you have to do is call," I say, my eyes starting to get a little heavy. He says something else, but I wasn't paying that much attention because sleep was pulling me in. All I remember is a kiss on the forehead and more warmth surrounding me.

The reason for my slow updating is because of some issues I've had w my nigga and cross country, so just bare w me please lmao and I wrote this right now at MF 9:45 p.m sexy bitches so bitch I'm back aye turn up :D