Like always.

I couldn't really decide whether I was happy or sad that I was here again.

I knew they didn't search me, because I didn't want to. My mom would probably freak out if she would see me again. The others would probably too.

I sighed.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Tobias asked, and I knew they were all nervous for me, while I wasn't.

"Yes, I'm fine, can we start, it's freezing out here," I answered.

Jace' POV

I had to blink a few times before I could see anything.

Six meters in front of us stood the Delight's, well I guess they were the Delight's, because you couldn't see any of their faces.

Two woman and about ten men. I almost smiled at the thought about Raphael's treat. It seemed so childish right now.

They were fully dressed in long black cloaks. The hoods of the cloaks made shadows covering their faces and their hands laid on their backs. Calm.

We all backed a few meters away, surprised by the appearance of the Delight's.

I struggled my hand out of Susan's, because it felt like there wasn't any blood streaming in the veins of my hand.

There was a long silence, we were observing them and they were observing us.

After a while Magnus began talking.

"Hey... I guess you're the Delight's," he said, raising his eyebrows in curiosity.

"Did you expect someone else?" the nearest one said. I recognized his voice. It was the Delight we had spoken to through the cloud.

They were standing in a triangle. First row just one. Second row three. Third row five and forth row six, with the girls in the middle of the last row.

It was like the men were protecting them.

"So...," Magnus said awkwardly, half looking back at us, hoping for help.

Lucky for him, mom and dad stepped forward.

"Welcome in the New York Institute. I'm Maryse Lightwood and this is Robert Lightwood, my husband," mom said.

The first one nodded to them. They were just standing there. Still observing us.

"We would like to see your faces," dad said with a calm voice.

"What makes you think that we would show ourselves?" the first one asked. I wondered if this always happened when they visited an Institute. This kind of awkward situations.

"Well, you're guests in our Institute and you can see us," mom said, a little too fast and high, which pointed out that she was very nervous.

A beautiful tempting sound went through the room, like the first man of the cloud, who made us see the Delight we spoke too.

31914

The number echoed in the corners of the room.

Everybody, except the Delight's, tensed and looked around. I caught Isabelle's glare and her eyes were full of questions, just like mine.

The first one lifted his hands and shoved the hood of his head, letting it fall down on his back.

He was wearing gloves, I didn't see it before because their sleeves were too long for their arms, which was probably the purpose.

His eyes were not visible because he wore dark sunglasses. In the corner of his mouth was a lip piercing and he had a straight face, almost mad.

All of his body was emitting power, danger and darkness.

It was the Delight from the cloud.

"All of you," mom said with a small voice, obviously intimidated by the Delight's.

The Delight looked halfway back to the ones behind him and nodded slowly, hesitant.

The second row put their hoods of. They were all looking the same, but at the same time way different.

They all had the same piercing, the same sunglasses and the same colour hair.

The third row put them of.

They all had the same aura, full of power.

And then the last row.

I didn't know why they did what mom and dad wanted, but I didn't know a thing about them, so I couldn't really say what was the difference with other times.

Only one girl didn't put her hood of.

The other did. Slowly.

It was like the time slowed.

I looked at the girl.

Dark red hair. A hard and strong face. A piercing. Sunglasses. A Delight.

Clary.

Clary.

..........

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter. Please remember that this story is being edited.

-Inez