Two Blinks in the Left Eye

Mari POV:

" I choose. . . Hawkmoth" Adrien said. Three words. Three words that made every drop of hope drain out of my heart. In a heartbeat, Gabriel transformed and grabbed a butterfly and evilised it.

" Good choice my son" Hawkmoth crackles evilly and  sends an Akuma to his ring.

" Why Adrien. . .? Why?" I whisper so only he can hear as his face is covered with a white mask. His eyes were a venomous green nothing like the emerald orbs I fell in love with. His normally playful looking ears were sharp and alert. I thought I lost him . . . until he blinked twice with his left eye.

You see, on patrol the day after the copy0cat incident we had agreed that if something like that were to happen again the real us were to blink twice in the left eye. Then the other were to blink twice in the right eye to show we got the message.

So I did. Just to make sure I nodded and he nodded back. He was on our side. It was then I realized the other three had been screaming their heads off at Chat. I almost laughed at the thought that Chat Noir would betray us, but we had a battle to fight. Hawkmoth summoned Volpina and  Antibug to even the fight out and we each took our sides.

We faced each other my eyes locked with Hawkmoth, Kate Nynes and Chats, Sealias and Volpinas, and Tigris' and Anti-bug. Then we began.

OK IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS BUSY I HAVE STANDRADIZED TEST COMING UP. I'll try to update more Im really sorry.