Lila

LILA POV:

I entered through the gates of the school only to be greeted by glares and whispers.

"I heard she screamed at Ladybug."

"Yeah me too. She lied too."

"Ladybug hates her now."

I regretted it. I really did. Why did I have to first lie and then scream at Paris' hero too? I sat down on the floor and covered my face.

"Lila?" I looked up and saw her. Ladybug.

"Y-yeah?" She smiled at me and held out her hand. I took it and she helped me up.

"I am sorry. I know that it was my fault you got akkumatized. So would you like to be friends?"

"Sure. I was scared that you......." My voice trailed off.

"Hated you? I would never," Then climbed a bench and said, "If I ever see anyone spread rumors about Lila or anyone who is akkumatized then you are no friend or fan of mine. Oh and Alya put that on the Ladyblog."  With that she hugged me and left. Everyone just stood there processing what happened.

"Lila can I get an interview?" I looked over my shoulder and saw Alya with her phone out.

"Why not?" and we walked away.

TIKKI POV:

"Good job Mari!" I said after she detransformed.

"Thanks Tikki" She responded and looked at her watch, "OMG I'm late AGAIN" I giggled as she ran as fast as she could which was really fast. All that akumma fighting made her quicker. I was proud at her for helping Lila even thought she was rude before. 

MARI POV: 

Mrs. Buister (Lol I have no idea how to spell her name) stood in the front of the room trying to get the class to calm down. The class was still freaking out because Ladybug visited them. Some people were fangirling, some were talking to Lila, and some were still unable to process what happened. She giggled then slipped into her seat un noticed. 

"Class calm down," Mrs. Buister tried but when it failed she exploded, " I SAID CALM DOWN THE NEXT ONE OUT OF THEIR SEAT GETS A DETENTION!" We all went quiet. "Ok now that is settled this our new student. Introduce yourself." There was a tall boy with brown hair and big blue eyes. On his head was a red beanie. He was wearing a red hoodie with jeans. I smiled at him and he smiled and waved back.

"Hi my name is Alexander and I just came back from China where my parents studied for one year."

"Ok sit next to Marinette. The one with pigtails."

"Ok," Then he sat down.

"Mind if I call you Al?" I asked when he teacher looked away.

"Only if I can call you Mari," He smirked

"Deal!" Then we laughed and shook hands.