~16~

Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were running to the Room of Requirement, all with their wands drawn. They had caught Neville on his way in the hall and beckoned for him to join them. Hermione had also managed to remember about the secret coins they used in the DA last year to let the rest of them know what was going on tonight. Ron was sure they would be seeing their fellow members of Dumbledore's Army somewhere soon.

Once they reached the seventh floor, the already suspicious caution that was upon the three of them grew even deeper. The hall to the room of requirement was not empty, but it wasn't full either. It was guarded.

Crabbe and Goyle stood by the door stupidly, also looking much less bored then they usually looked most of the time. Ron thought this must mean they're up to something, and Harry was probably right.

Ron had to admit, he didn't believe all of Harry's superstitions about Draco. Hermione didn't either, they both thought Harry might have been taking his suspicions too far. He was hoping it would be wrong still, but Crabbe and Goyle were Malfoy's little minions, and if they looked interested in something, that was not a good sign.

Ron saw his sister duck before the wall on the corner to the corridor where the room was and him and Neville followed, hiding right behind her. Hermione, who was in front of them, did not notice they were hidden and kept walking, but Ron reached out and pulled her by the arm, behind the wall before the dumb minions saw her.

"What're we going to do?" Ron asked. He was a bit out of breath from running up all the stairs and through the hallways. "We can't just barge in there, we don't know what's going on."

"Let's stay here." Ginny said. "You know, wait it out til Malfoy comes out. He can't stay in there forever."

"Let's hope not." Said Hermione in agreement to their plan.

Neville, Ron. and Ginny sat against the wall, while Hermione paced the floor, quietly, before them. They were not waiting very long before Luna appeared with Cho Chang.

"Hermione." She spoke in a quiet and light, airy voice. "We saw the ring, what do you mean by 'be aware tonight'?"

Hermione's hand moved over her mouth to shush Luna. She nodded her head towards where Crabbe and Goyle, who were now sitting, were. Luna saw them and understood.

"What shall we do?" She whispered it this time.

"Snape." Hermione said at once, she must've remembered that Harry was also suspicious about him. "Go watch out for Snape, and get others to help you."

Luna nodded and brought Cho with her to follow out Hermione's orders. Once they left, another sound came from around the corner of the hall. It was the sound of lots of shuffling and one laugh.

Ron didn't even need to look over Ginny's head to see who it was. But he did anyway. Bellatrix Lestrange with her long, curly dark and scraggly hair emerged from the room. She was followed by not only her blonde nephew, but also a few other death eaters.

Ron nearly bit his fist to stop him from bursting out. How the hell did they get into the castle?

Draco looked around suspiciously, it took everything in Ron not to jump out at him. But they walked down the nearest staircase to them. Bellatrix was cackling loudly. "Good to be back!" She shouted.

Ron looked to Hermione for a plan. They didn't really have one, so the four of them followed the death eaters not far behind.

"We've got to tell the Order of the Phoenix, and professor McGonagall, all the professors. We have to let everyone know they're here." Hermione panicked.