West Wing

Branch came out from the dining room, he gave a small yawn as he began walking up the stairs, "Okay Deary" Suki said, following him from behind, "Off to bed now" she told him. Branch nodded and headed up to his bedroom, he was nearly near his chamber until he heard a crash on the floor, he quickly turned around and saw a small opening to a room, the door was partially open, causing a small pink like to radiate from the room.

Amazed by the light, Branch decided to investigate the room, he slowly made his way to the door, when he got there he grabbed the door and slowly pulled it opened. Inside he saw a dark room filled with broken furniture, a huge framed photo, which had lots of rips in it and a marble pedal stool in the middle of the room. Branch took a look around the room, he noticed that the Portrait had a young woman in it, the woman was dressed neatly in a red plush dress with a cross-hatch pattern on the top, her hair was a beautiful ginger, she had freckles and beautiful pink eyes and her smile was like he was looking at stars. Branch turned his head to the pedal-stool, on it was a beautiful reddish-pink Poppy that was kept underneath a glass lid, he stepped closer and looked at how beautiful it was, but then he noticed a petal fall off and the Poppy turn a slightly duller pink, he went to go touch it but was stopped when the beast came in front of him. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" she yelled, Branch stepped back in fear, "I-I-I was-", "YOU AREN'T WELCOME HERE! GET OUT OF HERE!!! GO!!" Poppy yelled, Branch was so scared, he hadn't been so scared in his whole life. Instantly he ran out of the room and down the stairs, where he bumped into the Trolls, "What are you doing?" Cooper asked, Branch looked up towards the west wing, "You went in the west wing?!?" Biggie asked in worry, Branch didn't answer, instead, he ran out of the area and towards the door, "STOP HIM!" Guy Diamond yelled, but it was too late, he had already exited the castle and left the area, "Oh Goodness gracious!" Suki yelled.

Branch had run through the palace grounds, trying to remember where he came in, unfortunately, he couldn't. Branch came to a White Rose patch in the palace grounds, he stopped and looked around, suddenly he heard a sinister growl.

Branch turned and saw a wolf pack closing in on him, he had nowhere to go, Branch closed his eyes for a moment and suddenly heard the sound of claws slashing against each other. Branch opened his eyes and saw Poppy in front of him, fighting off the wolfs. Poppy was able to beat at least Five-sixths of the wolf pack, she was about to attack the last wolf but was stopped when the wolf bit into her leg, Poppy fell to the ground, the wolf was about to bite into Poppy's back but was hit in the face by a Branch. The wolf pack ran away, once they saw their leader injured they fled the area, Poppy lay on the ground, Blood pouring out of her wound. Poppy then felt a hand on her back, she looked and saw Branch, "Please" he was saying "You have to stand", Poppy groaned in pain "I-I-I C-c-can't" she replied weakly, "I know it hurts, but you have to try, I can't do this on my own" Branch told her, Poppy took a deep breath and finally managed to stand up. Branch carried her arm over his shoulder and helped her towards the castle.

A/N

YES!! I Finally managed to do it, I finished it finally. Sorry, it took so long.