Journey to the castle

Branch sat on a bench nearby, he was still reading his book. He stopped reading when he heard the sound of hooves coming towards him, he looked up and saw Opal running towards him. "Opal?" Branch wondered, he got up and rushed towards the horse, "Where Grandma?" he asked the horse, Opal galloped over to the path that Grandma Rosiepuff took, Branch looked out towards the path, his face had a worried expression. He quickly got on the back of the Horse and whipped the reins "Go Opal!!" he yelled, Obeying the command, Opal galloped towards the forest and lead Branch to the Castle.

Branches eyes widened at the sight of the castle, it was absolutely humongous. Branch stopped Opal near the castle door, he tied her up and pushed open the doors to the castle, Branch looked towards a table with an antique Clock and Candlestick, The Clock was a big (puffy) blue being, "Huh" Branch said, "A Troll" Branch read a lot about them, so he knew what creature they were, The clock was right on the tummy, the troll had Blue hair and wore a Red and Gold coat. The Candlestick was a rare species of a troll called a Trollimal, it had a long neck, 4 blue legs, and long blue hair, accompanied by two candlesticks sticking out from either side of the neck. Branch looked around the castle, leaving the two antiques to do a little something, "Biggie Look" The candlestick whispered "It's a Boy", "Yes, I know it's a BOY you dimwit" The clock replied, "Dim?" the Candlestick asked, a snarky tone in his voice "Just, Zip your lips, Cooper" Branch turned around to face the table, both antiques zipped their lips, Branch examined them carefully, but then shrugged it off, he grabbed the candlestick and used it to look around the place. He placed it back down on the table, then went up the stairs, he came to a staircase, which (of course) he climbed. At the top, he found a chamber, where a familiar face lied on the floor, "Grandma?" Branch asked the figure looked up "Branch?" she asked, "GRANDMA!" he yelled, just being able to slip his arms through the bars to hug her, "Oh My dear! You need to go" Rosiepuff said, Branch broke away from the hug, "W-what do you mean?" he asked, his voice beginning to break" "Branch, you must go, This castle is alive" she told him, Branch was still confused, "I c-can't leave you, Grandma" Branch told her, "You have to" Rosiepuff said.

Suddenly a Growl was heard (Possibly sounding like a Badger), Branch looked around, he gasped when he saw a shadowed figure in the doorway, He couldn't quite tell what it was, what he did know was that it wasn't happy to see him here, "What are you doing here?" a female voice growled, Branch stood up, determined to face the beast "I've come for my Grandma", "You mean the THEIF?" The voice boomed, "Who are you to call my Grandma a thief?" (To be honest, I forgot all that was said in this scene), "I'm the master of this castle", "You must let her go, she has done no wrong" Branch protested, he looked down and thought to himself, but quickly looked up again "There must be something I can do...I'll...I'll take her place!!", Rosiepuffs eyes widened, "No branch don't do this!" she pleaded, "You want to take your Grandma's place?" the creature asked, "Who are you anyways?" Branch asked, "Come into the light" he demanded, The creature did so, and revealed a woman who had werewolf features all over her, Branch took a step back in surprise, "I will ask again," she asked "Do you wish to take your Grandmas place?", "Yes" Branch confirmed, "Just, Don't kill her". The creature nodded and pulled a lever, to open the door to the chamber.

Rosiepuff rushed to her grandson and held him closely, Branch did the same thing  "Branch, don't do this, don't throw your life away for me" she told him, "Grandma" Branch replied "No matter what happens, I'll find a way to get back to you" he told her.

Branch was then shoved into the chamber by the creature whilst Rosiepuff was shoved down the stairs, she was sent to her horse, and immediately she galloped off into the distance. Branch watched from the chamber window, "I'll be back, don't worry"

Don't Judge me, I only watched it once and it was in very bad quality too.