The Beast Emerges

Once Upon a time, in a castle lived a selfish princess, who always threw HUGE parties, and only accepted those of  TRUE beauty. One night a huge party was thrown, two young Swedish ladies were at the front, she had a pink dress with a big blue bow at the back and her twin was behind her on the Harpsichord, she had a Blue Dress on and several pink bows in her hair. The Twins names were Satin and Chenille, Chenille was beginning to play as Satin was getting impatient.

"Hurry up sister!" Satin yelled, "The Princess wants Music!", "Alright Alright" Chenille assured her Impatient sister, she began to play and listened to her sister sing

Satin:

Oh, How Divine

Glamor, music, and magic combined

See the men so anxious to shine

Look for a sign the enhances the chances

He'll be her special one

What a display

What a Breathtaking thrilling array

Every princess, every dog has her day

And I'll sign with passion, gusto, fit to bust

Oh, not a care in the world!!

Satin was suddenly cut off by a loud knock at the palace door, Chenille stopped playing whilst the other servants rushed to the ballroom to see the commotion. A young girl with orange hair was standing in the center of the ballroom she was mad that everyone stopped, I mean she didn't just have her priceless huge Blue dress made for her for Nothing, she was just about to march over to the door but was stopped as the door somehow opened by itself, an old woman walked into the room, her face was covered by a cloak but was still visible, and old grey wispy hair wavered down her face, she begged for shelter in return for a poppy, but the Princess laughed at the hideousness of the being, everyone else joined in as well. The old lady then threw off her cloak to reveal she was an enchantress, everyone ran out of room, except the young princess who was begging forgiveness, but it was too late, The enchantress placed a curse upon the castle and the princess and all the servants, 4 of them ran out into the ballroom where the Princess was, all chasing a little boy with a white shirt on, behind him a young light brown skin lady with a white and blue dress chasing after him followed by a brown (regular brown) skinned boy with a glittery white suit, a caucasian boy with a red suit on with a gold coat and a dark brown skin man with a gold and yellow suit holding a candlestick. "SMIDGE COME BACK HERE!" the woman yelled, "Can't catch m-" he yelled back but when he got to the ballroom he stopped, the older ones right behind him, they all looked at the sight in front of them, the Princess had turned into a hideous beast, a hideous furry beast. 

The Poppy that was left behind by the enchantress, she had placed a curse that said, that the princess must fall in love before her 21st birthday, before the last petal of the poppy falls, it she doesn't do this before the last petal falls, then she will remain a beast forever.

Or will she...