Caught

Branch walked in the meadow and up onto a hill, he could hear the yelling of people as he left, he didn't seem to care though. "Ugh" I can't believe he would ask such a STUPID question, be his friend if he wanted me to be his friend he should've come much EARLIER, Why would he ask me NOW?!?" he said to himself "And at the WORST possible time too!" Branch looked back towards the village.

"Why me Out of all people, ME?!?"

Seriously, I can't imagine

Wants me, to be, his new best friend

No sir, not me  I guarantee it

I want much more than this provincial life!

Branch made his way to the top of the hill and witnessed a beautiful sunset.

I want adventure, in the great  white somewhere

I want it more than I can tell

For once it might be grand

to have someone understand

I want so much more than they got planned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the forest, Rosiepuff was riding with her horse. "Ok Opal,lighting" she told her horse "We'll be taking our usual route, you know which one that is right?", The horse snorted in agreement, "Of course you do" Rosiepuff lead her horse to the usual path she took, but suddenly a flightningstruck the tree and blocked her off from her usual route. Rosiepuff screamed as the tree fell on the path, she looked down the other path and pulled the reins of her horse to go the other way "We'll have to go the other way" she told her horse.

Rosiepuff started to shiver as a cold breeze kept blowing past her, suddenly she saw a what appeared to be a Castle fit for a princess, or used to be at least. "Hmm" Rosiepuff thought to herself, she tied up Opal to a fence post by the castle and walked inside, "Hello?" she whispered, a few murmurs were heard, They were saying stuff like "Don't make a sound", "Stay Quiet", One of the voices were saying "Not a word Cooper, not one word", "Who's Cooper?"  Rosiepuff asked. The voices stopped.

Rosiepuff then made her way into what seemed to be the Ballroom, she heard someone playing the harpsichord, she suddenly heard a woman gasp and the room go dim, "Oh it's Ok dear, you can play again" Rosiepuff assured, nothing happened, Rosiepuff started to get nervous about the place already, she walked into the dining room and saw a whole tea set on one of the trays. She investigated the design of them, but she noticed something off about them, first of all, the lid on the teapot had a small, weird looking woman on the top of it, Rosiepuff could've sworn she saw it's ear twitch, The next weird thing was the figurine on the teacup, since when did teacups have figurines on the handle, Rosiepuff picked up the teacup and looked closely at the figurine. She then heard a faint little voice "Psst" Rosiepuff looked around and then looked back at the Teacup, The figurine was moving, "Get out of here" it whispered, "He'll catch you if you don't (I don't know what Chip says in that scene)" Rosiepuff placed the Teacup down on the table and laughed nervously before running out of the castle in fear. She untied Opal and galloped through the palace grounds, "Let's get out of here Opal" they galloped through the grounds till they came to a field of Pink Poppies, "Ooh" Rosiepuff marveled at the sight of them "Branch would LOVE one, wouldn't he?" Rosiepeuff asked Opal, of course, it was rhetorical as she knew the horse couldn't speak, Rosiepuff picked a Poppy but just before she was getting on the horse to leave, a flash of pink attacked her and pinned her to the ground, "AHH! Have Mercy PLEASE!!" Rosiepuff screamed, But the Pink creature showed NO mercy, she grabbed Rosiepuff by the collar of her shirt and shawl and Dragged her towards the castle, Opal galloped through the palace ground and back out the way they came in.

Alright, I don't want to be judged for the way I wrote this so PLEASE don't judge me