Be Our Guest

Cooper was rushing around the kitchen trying to keep everything in order, the cook, or the stove, in this case, asked him to try his dish, of course, he immediately approved of it. "Cooper!" Biggie called, trying to keep up with Cooper, "Look, if Poppy finds out about this, She'll blame ME!" Biggie told Cooper, Cooper merely shrugged it off with a "Yes, I'll make sure of it",  Biggie groaned at this. Cooper gave a whistle and the harpsichord came rushing through the door, On the stand was a figurine similar looking to Satin, only thing was she was blue and had a dress of gold instead if silver, "CHENILLE!" Cooper called out, "You ready to play tonight?" he asked, The figurine gave a nervous look "I don't know, I'm not as good as I used to be" she claimed "Listen", Chenille began to play, she was doing good but then she hit a blunt note, she grunted as she did so, "See?" she pointed out, Cooper jumped onto the keys, giving Chenille a bit of pain (Weird but true) "Chenille, we need you to do this, to become Human again!" he told her "Do you want to see your sister or Not!?!", Chenille went stone face for moment but it slowly turned into determination "I'll do it" she said "For my sister!"

Suki came through the door on the cart, "He's in the dining room now!" she told everyone, "Okay everybody!!" Cooper called out "Just like we rehearsed!!" Cooper, Biggie and Chenille made their way to the dining room where Branch was waiting.

Cooper:

Ma Chere, Monsieur!

It is with the greatest pride and deepest pleasure that we welcome you tonight!

and now we invite you to relax! 

Let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents!...

Chenille was playing a tune on the harpsichord to accompany Cooper but just happened to slip up on one chord. Cooper looked back at her, she then managed to play the next RIGHT note, Biggie gave him the thumbs up...

"Your Dinner!!" The three of them said together

Chenille began to play a tune again.

Cooper:

Be...our...Guest! Be our guest!

Put our service to the test! Tie your napkin 'round your neck, buddy

and we'll provide the rest!

Soup du jour

Hot hors d'oeuvres

Why we only live to serve!

Try the gray stuff it's delicious! Don't believe me ask the dishes!

An array of different types of food came out, different glitter trolls came flying out all lead by Guy Diamond, and different colored lights began flashing

Cooper:

They can sing, they can dance

After all sir, this is France!

And the dinner here is never second best!

Rama Y La Bestia-A Trolls Story (PART 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें