Meeting the Staff

(Don't judge the image, (Belongs to this girl: http://ask-artsy-oncie.tumblr.com/) Her art is awesome)

Branch sat in the chamber, he wasn't sure what to feel, It was a mixture of emotions for him. Suddenly the chamber door flew open, Branch got startled and began to look around, "Who's there?" he asked, "Do not be alarmed, sir, I've set you free!" a voice replied, "Did you really think that she'd keep you in the tower for the rest of your life?", "Who are you?" he asked again, then he looked up towards the lever and saw the candlestick from the table downstairs hanging off the lever, "Hello" The candlestick greeted, Branch screamed at the sight of it moving, causing it to fall off, and if that wasn't bad enough, Branch grabbed a stool and threw it at the Candlestick, he screamed again. The candlestick got up slowly as he tried to relight his candles, "You're alive?" Branch asked The antique looked up at him smiling "Yep", Branch still looked puzzled, "And you can talk?" "OF COURSE HE CAN TALK!" A voice boomed, Branch looked and saw the Clock coming up the staircase, "It's all he ever does", Branch still looked confused by all this, "Who are you two anyway?", "I'm Cooper, the master's royal advisor," the candlestick said, "And I'm Biggie, Head servant in the household," the Clock said, "Now where was I?" Biggie asked "oh yes! Cooper, I demand you get back to your post at once, you know what will happen if she catches us out of position!" Cooper rolled his eyes, his friend freaked out if the Master wasn't pleased, "Oh relax Biggie, come, sir, Let us show you to your room!" Cooper told him, Biggie groaned. 

Cooper and Biggie lead Branch to a room just in the east wing, Cooper used his neck to push open the door. A beautiful room, fit for a prince was revealed to Branch, complete with a beautiful bed and lovely curtains. "How has this place not gotten dusty at all?" Branch asked the answer came to him as another troll came down, he had wings and was covered with glitter, "Cooper! Biggie!" he exclaimed, Cooper and Biggie rushed up and grabbed the troll as he drifted from mid-air, the 3 all hugged, they were best friends. "Branch" Biggie called out, "This is Guy Diamond, he and the other Glitter trolls keep the place tidy, he's the leader" "Wow" Branch marveled at everything in the room, 'Is everything here alive?" Branch asked grabbing a hairbrush on the dresser near the bed, "Hello" he greeted "What's your name?" he asked the hairbrush, The boys shared glances, "Uh sir? That's a hairbrush" Guy Diamond stated, Cooper, snickered and Biggie rolled his eyes. Branch looked around the room, he leaned against the wardrobe in the room, but jumped when it seemed to move all by itself, it sang a high pitched note and then stepped forward a little, on the top was a figurine of another troll, this time she had a silver dress on, her skin was pink and her hair variated from teal to pink to purple. 

Branch stepped back in fear, "Do not be afraid, sir, this is just your wardrobe!" Cooper said, he looked up and saw the figurine glaring down at him, "Err I mean...Your fashion designer, Satin" Satin looked down at Branch, "Satin, we have a new person for you to dress!" Cooper told her, Satins eyes lightened up, "AH YES!! Oh, look at him, Perfect facial structure, beautiful cheeks! Perfect Canvas, YES! Just the right canvas for a prince!" Branch looked at her, confused "Oh, I'm not a Prince" he told her, Satin rolled her eyes, "Oh Nonsense! Now let's do this!!" she yelled, immediately she released thousands of different colored ribbons the flew around Branch, A little footstool worm came out and accompanied Satin, "Dinkles, Deary can you get that one!" Satin called out to it, the footstool got one of the ribbons by Branch's waist and pull it tight.

In a few seconds, the perfect outfit was made for Branch, well it was a little overdone. He turned to the wardrobe, only to see she fell asleep, Branch slowly took off the outfit and looked around the room, the other 3 weren't in the room.  "ITS A BOY EVERYONE, ITS A BOY!!" A little teacup with a dwarf troll figurine on it was racing around the table, she had blue hair and yellow skin and a pink dress, "Smidge, Sweetie Calm down", The figurine on the teapot yelled, trying to keep her niece (or whatever) under control, "Sorry Aunt Suki" Smidge yelled out, slowing down a little, "I'm just SO excited! We haven't had someone here in AGES!!" "I know dearie,  I know," Suki told her niece, a whistle was then heard, Suki turned her head and saw her fiance walking through the kitchen doors.

"Cooper!" Suki called out, The candlestick used his hair to get up to the table and swung the teapot around him. The two were dating for a couple of years, "Hello, Madam mosielle" he greeted, causing her to giggle a little, "Now let's get dinner ready!" he told everyone. Everyone got to work on Dinner.

Meanwhile, in the dining room, the Creature was on the end of the table. She looked at the other end and saw other dinner items on the table, she growled and threw off all of the stuff off the table. "COOPER!!!!" She yelled, Cooper and Biggie turned their attention to the door, "Be ready buddy" Biggie told his friend, shivering in fear,  Cooper didn't seem to care at all. The master burst through the door, anger clearly shown on her face, "Your making him dinner?!?" she boomed, "Poppy" Cooper started "Hear me out, we thought that you would like having some company tonight", Biggie rushed up "Poppy, I just want to say...I had my doubts about this in the first place, I never wanted to give him a warm welcome, a bed chamber-" "You gave him asBedchamber!?!?" Poppy interrupted, Biggie stepped back in fear "No, C-Cooper did!" he claimed, Cooper rolled his eyes, he then turned to face Poppy, his eye's clearly showing his confidence "But, Consider it Poppy, What if he is the one? The one to break the spell? We can finally become human again!" he told her, Poppy looked down and sighed "It's not possible, No-one will love me, It's ridiculous, It won't work", "But we have to try Poppy!" he told her "With each passing day, we become less and less human", Poppy looked at the candlestick with a 'meh' expression, "May I remind you his Grandmother is a common thief, what do you think that makes him?", Suki scooted over on her serving cart, Smidge sitting next to her, "Poppy, you can't judge people by who their grandparents are now can you?" she told her.

Poppy rolled her eyes, Guy diamond fluttered next to them all and brushed his feathers against her face (sounded weird, I'm sorry...NOT! No I'm kidding I am), "Poppy" he said in his autotune voice "Go up to him, and ask him!", Poppy looked at the other side of the table, she turned to face the objects and nodded her head, They all smiled at the reaction.

Unaware of the reaction she was gonna get...