Connor and Charlotte

I walked into my home which I shared with my girlfriend. I stood outside the room she was in, braced myself, took a deep breath and walked in.

“Your home" she snarled without looking at me,

“Yes baby, I'm home" I said trying not to sound disappointed,

“Don't call me that" she hissed, turning around,

“What's wrong?" I asked, god she scared me,

“What's wrong? What's wrong?" she laughed, coldly “Maybe the fact that my boyfriend has been away for three days, not deciding to tell me where he's been or not getting into contact with me at all" she yelled, emphasizing boyfriend,

“I'm sorry but I've been looking after a friend who was in a car crash the other day"

She got up and walked towards me, “and this friend, is she called Beth?"

I gulped and nodded

“What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

“Your a spiteful cow" I shouted, regretting the words as soon as I said them.

Her hand rose and she slapped me, hard, around the face. I yelped at the instant stinging on my cheek, “If you like her so much why don't you go and live with her?" she screamed in my face

“Fine I will" I yelled then ran upstairs and grabbed a suitcase. I shoved all my clothes in it, zipped it up and literally flung it down stairs.

   Charlotte was stood at the bottom waiting for me. She grabbed my wrist and held me at the wall, she was pretty strong and she was taller then me so I didn't stand a chance of whatever she was going to do. I struggled but her grip tightened and she held me tighter against the wall. She pressed her lips hard against mine and kissed me. No matter how much I withered under her grasp she was stronger and held me still. She stopped kissing and slipped her hands under my shirt, I couldn't take this anymore so I did the only thing I could and mustered all my strength up and hit her as hard as I could. She was knocked backwards and I ran, grabbed my suitcase and fled the house I was never going back to. I didn't stop running, I was scared she was following so I kept running to the house I knew was safe.

   When I got there I banged on the door, praying she was awake. She came down a few minutes later, dressed in polar bear pyjamas and a white dressing gown. Her eyes were tired and her hair was stuck up but I didn't care. She was still perfect in every way. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

Beth's P.O.S

I was awoken by a banging on the door, I was terrified and slowly made my way down the stairs in a white dressing gown and polar bear pyjamas, didn't I look the part? I answered ready for whoever it was and my eyes widened when I saw Connor.

    His eyes were red, puffy and blood shot as I noticed his suitcase I pulled him into a hug and held him for what felt like forever through the hug I could hear him sniffle. When we eventually pulled away and went inside. I made him a mug of coffee and when I was sat down he explained everything. Charlotte being abusive from a few months into the relationship, him being terrified to do anything or to leave and her lashing out on him. He was crying again, I just pulled him into a hug and told him that everything's going to be ok and that he's safe now. When he stopped crying he wrapped his arms around my neck and we fell to sleep on the sofa.