Saturday

The next day I woke up with a minor hangover and as I got out of bed my phone rang but I couldn't find it. Finally I found my bag and got my phone from it to reveal a missed call from Sarah. I called her back and she answered straight away.

"Beth" she practically screamed, it was obvious her night was better then mine,

"Calm down" I laughed, "what happened?"

"Well, we were talking then he asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no then I asked if he had a girlfriend and he said no then we traded numbers and he hugged me before we left"

"Wow, you sound like a lovesick teenager"

"Oops, I'm meeting him later"

"Cool, have a good time then"

"So how'd it go with Connor?"

"Good, he's got a girlfriend though, I'm happy for him"

"Oh, have you got ice cream in?"

"Yep"

"Good, want me to come over after I've met Jake?"

"Nah, I'll be fine, thanks"

"Whatever you say, I've gotta get ready, see you"

"Bye, have fun but not too much"

"Try not to" she laughed then hung up.

I smiled then got up from my bed, made it and walked downstairs. I did the usual stuff like cleaning up then I went back upstairs and got in the shower. When I got out I put my tiger onesie on, I guess I'm just as bad as Sarah, then went downstairs and put on a film and got my ice cream from the freezer.

That sounds very sad, watching films and eating ice cream. I don't do this every Saturday, I usually go and see my mum and dad but they are away for the weekend so I'm having a bit of me time.

I'm watching about time, yes, a romance on my own. And its up to the part when Mary and Tim (the main characters) are going through labor and watching there first daughter Posy grow up. Oh I wish I had children, I've wanted them since I was younger, that sounds weird I know but its true.

The film finishes and the day just goes on as normal from there then I go to bed at 11.