c i n c u e n t a i u n o

Start from the beginning

Jimin bubbles into laughter, the soreness dissintigrates as he clutches his stomach. "You're cute Jungkook-ah. Never change."

They had breakfast together, enfatuated with each other's company. Taehyung and Hoseok had dinner with them later that night, both couples exerting a glow of love. It was a happy time for them, one that they wanted to last. But does anything really?

**Taehyung's POV**

"Kim Taehyung! I can't believe you went to him again! And spent Christmas eve with... that man." She crosses her arms, storming back and forth through her home office as if I was one of her employees under her control.

"Don't you dare talk about Hobi like that. I love him."

"Hobi? Ew." Her body shudders in disgust. "You have pet names."

I can't believe she's acting like this! Why does it bother her so much that I'm in love? "Why can't you accept this? He loves me for me. Have you ever felt that?"

"But honey, we love you like that, not him. He just wants to use you, preying on the naive students."

"No! You're so wrong! He treats me way better than you do! At least he isn't trying to constantly change me."

"It will be better if you just break up with him." Her nose hikes up, ignoring my accusation.

"Mom."

"Pick. Him or us?"

My eyes start to water. "Mom."

"It shouldn't be that hard. We are your family, he's just a stranger."

"Do you really not care about my happiness? Does it really matter who it's with?" My tears brim at the surface, shock remained in my system. I can't believe her. This must be some cruel joke.

"Of course it matters! My boy is going to marry a pretty lady and take over the company, having two kids. That was your dream right? Before he came and messed it all up."

I scoff at her ignorance. "That's your dream. I don't want to be a lawyer like you two and I definitely don't want only two kids! You really can't get anything right can you?" In my aggravation I stand up, the chair skidding loud behind me. "You constantly berade me with all these expectations that I'm supposed to fulfill and I do. Holy fuck I do! Just to get your attention for longer than 5 minutes because we both know how much work both of you do that you're never home. Do you really think I would do that to my children? Put them through the same torture of isolation? Do you have any idea what I did just to seek warmth from other people? Any other person and now that I've finally found him, the light of my life--my sunshine-- you want to take him away?"

My mom's worried face grimaces during my speech, her hand reaches out to pat mine. "Tae-"

"No. Don't fucking touch me! I'm leaving."

"Honey-"

"That's what you wanted right? Me out of the house to ease your guilt about staying late every night? Well congradu-fucking-lations. This is what you're getting." I speed past the office door, running upstairs and slamming my bedroom door behind me. I lock it before I forget, not wanting her to intrude while I pack my things. The choice was almost too easy. Hoseok gave up his dream job for me so it's only right I give up my shitty disapproving parents.

(The names are what they have each other as)

Red Bean💕💕💕:

Can you come pick me up?
I need to stay at your place
for a few days...

Daddy Hoseok👅💦😍:

Of course! What happened?
Is everything ok?

Red Bean💕💕💕:

I'll explain later...

I bite my lip in anticipation, packing my giant suitcase with random clothing, my toothbrush, razor and anything else I thought was important. My school bag slung on my shoulders, a vibration in my pocket brought me back to reality.

Daddy Hoseok👅💦😍:

I'm here.

I stomp downstairs, being as loud as I could so she knew I was leaving. "Where are you going!?" Her shriek causes me to grimace, my ears hurt from her loud noises.

"Out. You wanted me to pick so I did."

"I can't believe you're really going to chose him. After all I've done for you." Her head shakes in disapproval, looking away.

"And have you done mom? Attend my school activities? Nope, you were always too busy. Make me dinner? No, you were never home or you got the maid to do it cause you were too tired from work. Did you even go shopping with me for anything? No! You gave me the money and told me to find a ride because that's how productive people do it. Did you even care enough about my well being to call whenever you two were on trips? Hell no! All you care about is yourselves and when I need you most as a parent, even for a little bit of guidance, you turn me down. You reject me for who I truly am because it's different than how you shaped me! Fuck you for thinking you had that much control!"

"Kim Taehyung!"

"I'm leaving. I hope you're happy with the fact that you may never see me again or my future children because your only son decided to love someone. Or maybe your guilt will eat you alive, who knows."

Her eyes were glossed over, her mouth agape. I pulled my suitcase outside, meeting Hoseok in the car. "Baby-"

"Go. Now." All these feelings of hatred, anger, hurt, regret, relief washed through me, my fight with my mom finally hitting me as the tears escape my eyelids. "She-she..."

"Hey, shhh. Take it slow, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." He pats my back, comforting me while I tell him everything that happened.

Y'all really loving my story. 💕💕💕 Awww. I hope the ending will  exceed your expectations.

I almost have 100 followers 💕💕💕