Chapter Twenty Two

Well here is chapter twenty two. It's not really good, but oh well, I just wanted something up.

Chapter Twenty Two

Three pairs of eyes were focused directly on me, while one pair were staring Josh down. If looks could kill I'd no longer have a boyfriend.

I could feel my heart slowly stopping with fear. Sweat built up in my palms. I felt Josh give my hands a reassuring squeeze.

I looked back to my mom and step-dad, they were both gawking at us, while Flynn sat there laid back and his arms crossed with a sly smirk played on his lips.

"Could someone please say something?" I begged, breaking the silence.

"You fuc-" Blaine began, but Flynn was quick to cut him off.

"I knew this was going to happen, but it's been only a week in a half. How can they tell now?" he asked a little dumbfounded. To be honest I was too. I may have left the room before the doctor could say anything. I turned to Josh.

"Maci left the room before the doctor could explain." Josh spoke up for once. "It was a week again when well you know...anyways, he said that she may have eaten something weird which caused her to get a huge wave of sickness. It somehow disturbed the process in a way. I'm no baby expert so I have no idea what is fully going on."

"Hold on a minute, we never had sex." I said turning all my attention to Josh now, he gave a weak smile." Didn't we?"

"Okay, I think we'll leave you two to talk about this whole situation." my mom said getting up and forcing everyone into the basement.

"Josh?" I cocked an eyebrow, getting really annoyed.

"Okay, the night of Ian and Stella's wedding when I took you home, we may have done it." I could tell Josh was getting slightly awkward. "I may have left out a minor detail."

"Minor? I'm fucking pregnant!" I screamed. Josh flinched away. What the hell was that?

"I didn't think this would happen?" he replied softly, probably trying to keep this on the down low.

"Did you not learn this in school? Oh wait, you dropped out." I snapped.

"Well fuck you too." Josh said.

I groaned getting up and storming off to my old room, getting my stuff and practically running to the car. Leaving Josh is probably a bad idea, but I was pissed.

I backed up the car, and sped down the street not really knowing where I am going until I found myself heading into the direction of the boys hotel. Stella isn't here to help, so I might as well go and bug Mike. He might know what to do. He's been through this hasn't he?

***

I stormed through the hotel getting weird looks from people. I angrily kept hitting the elevator button hoping it will hurry up.

"No matter how many times you press that it won't come faster. Trust me." I whirled around to see a young looking guy that looks maybe around my age, could be a couple years younger. He has curly brown hair that kind of looks like Harry Styles' hair-probably a wannabe hoping he can pick someone up- and brown, almost black eyes.

"I don't care." I growled. The guy just smiled.

"Having a rough day?" I chuckled. I could easily say, no not that I know of. All that happened was I went to the hospital and found out that I was pregnant, but I had no clue why because my boyfriend and I never had sex. Then I go to my parents house to deliver the news, but I do find out that we did do it. Ha, the look on his face would be priceless! But I can't say that I'll scare the poor boy away.