Chapter Five

Hey ninjas. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and you got everything you wanted. I got two things that are absolutely amazing! My iPhone 4S which I'm uploading this chapter off of, and an iPod dock ghetto blaster that I love so much! <3

Well anyways, I hope you like this chapter. It's not that exciting, but whatever.

Love ya <3

~ Sam

Chapter Five

Costco: such a wonderful place.

I placed my earphones into my ears, and turned on my Blackberry to Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People.

They're my favourite band; besides for Marianas Trench.

I walked to the lady at the front door, and gave her my Costco membership card.

It's almost like they're selective to whom they have coming into their store.

Snotty bastards.

I silently chuckled to myself as I walked around the huge store.

Thing I love about Costco is all the free samples they have set up in different places. There is so many I use it to get me a free lunch.

I was now stuffed- see it told you. The food is awesome for this!

All I wanted to do now was try and find myself a fall coat. I probably won't buy anything here because some of their stuff isn't always the greatest, and it's not brand named. I prefer American Eagle or Campus Crew.

I tried in many different colours and sizes of coats, but none looked good on me.

"Why do they have to make this so difficult?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Maybe it's because you're really stubborn and it's finally coming back to bite you in the ass." I heard someone saying behind me. I knew exactly who it was, but I tried desperately not to snap.

"Or maybe it's because there isn't anything fashionable." I replied spinning around on my heel. "Hi Josh."

"Hi Maci."

"Are you like stalking me now?" I asked him leaning against the table of clothes.

"Naw, I'm just checking this awesome store out." he answered smiling like a fool.

"Leave me alone Josh." I said and started to walk away, but he stopped me by grabbing onto my arm.

I turned and smirked before yelling, "Rape! Someone help I'm being raped!" Josh looked at me completely freaked out and dived at me to cover my mouth.

"Maci what the hell is wrong with you?" he asked.

"There is nothing wrong with me, but there is a whole lot wrong with you." I shot spitting his hand away.

"Thanks." he said and let go of my arm.

I started walking away when I noticed the familiar neat auburn hair that walked ahead of me.

I stopped in my tracks and flung out my arm to stop Josh from walking any further.

"What are you doing?" Josh whispered to me.

"See that guy with the auburn hair over there?" I pointed to him. I know it's rude to point, but Josh would never be able to find him.

"Yeah. Why who is he?"

"That's Dallas... Stella's old boyfriend. The one that made her stop believing in love." I replied. Josh looked at him confusedly until something clicked.