Chapter Eleven

Hey my ninjas, do here is chapter eleven. I this chapter I actually like and had fun writing, but its sad to say that the constant uploading that I did over two weeks won't be happening anymore because tomorrow it the first day back to school. Yay, highschool! *mentally killing myself*

So I really hope you enjoy this chapter and cherish it 'cause you won't be getting the next chapter for at least a week or longer.

MUST READ!!!

Exams are coming up too, so I might only get one more chapter in before I have to start studying. After chapter twelve there probably won't be another chapter up for three weeks to a month. Hope you guys understand.

Happy reading.

Love ya<3

~ Sam

Chapter Eleven

"Matt! Mike!" I screamed and ran to give them both hugs.

"Hey Maci." They said in unison, and hugged me back. I let go and walked more into the room.

I walked past a bed that had clothes laying across it. I saw cute little black undies folded nicely over top of the shirt. I picked them up and held them out for the guys to see.

"Aw, whos are these?" I cooed. Matt's face went a dark shade of red.

"Those are Matt's." Mike answered.

"Really? My Gramma wears these." I giggled and set them back down. The guys roared into laughter except Matt who looked like he was going to go die in a hole.

I walked past this bed, and plopped down on a nicely made bed that looks like it hasn't been slept on yet.

"I love how she goes to your bed." Mike teased, and nudged Josh. I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up.

"What other bed would she go too? I highly doubt she'll want to sit on Matt's bed." Josh retorted.

"Hey, I'm just saying." Mike laughed and sat on the little couch.

"So what movie are we seeing?" Matt asked finally getting over the embarrassing stage.

"There wasn't anything good on, so I just thought we could go to the mall or something." I suggested.

"You do realize that we'll probably be swarmed by screaming girls right?" Josh stated.

I signed. "I know, but there isn't really anything else to do in London unless you want to go to the Knights game or the art gallery, and I don't trust you at the art gallery."

"Okay well I guess we're going to the mall." I smiled and flopped down against the bed.

"Cool, now we'll be in the rental car when you guys are done doing whatever." Matt teased. He grabbed onto Mikes shoulder and started to slowly back out into the hall before tearing down the hallway.

I rolled my eyes, and watched as Josh shut the door.

"Are you going to watch me change?" Josh asked with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"It seems only fair don't you think?" I mocked. Josh just nodded his agreement, and unbuttoned his shirt.

I gasped a little once it was fully taken off, but tried hiding it with a cough.

Josh stifled a laugh. "You enjoying this?"

I could feel my face suddenly heating up. I flipped over and buried my face in the pillows to hide the huge blush. I could hear Josh snicker.