8. Be With You

[Tuesday, 08.00am]

PROJECT DAY 1 - TUESDAY
I arrived just in time at 2Million studio and Jas was already there, chatting with Aaron.

Ooh that sneaky girl!

For the next 3 days we were granted free time for ourselves to start on our choreography. The best part was that we could even use the practice rooms anytime we want, whichever was available.

Jas and I decided to share the same practice room, but then came Eun Hee and Aaron. So we ended up spending the day together in the same room. It was honestly not that productive because we had different music choices, so it was hard to focus on my own song. Moreover, having more people around meant easy distraction.

At times when I felt inspired or motivated, Eun Hee would suddenly pop up by my side and start gossiping about Jongdae. I still conversed with her, but sometimes I felt a little restricted when talking about him, afraid of unintentionally saying something too much. Things that I now know of him.

DAY 2 - WEDNESDAY
Today, I avoided using the same practice room as Eun Hee and Aaron. I didn't mind Jas' presence, but lately, she's been interacting with Aaron a lot. Occasionally, she leaves the room on her breaks to hang out with him.

I'm seriously suspecting that she has a huge crush on him.

Today was productive. I loved my progress and I was proud of it.

It was easier to choreograph this dance because it was a song that I got emotionally attached to. Hence it was easier to express the emotions in a dance.

Jas was choreographing a different song, so we both showed our little moves here and there. Her choreography so far was amazing. No doubt she'll be a respectable choreographer in the future.

I managed to draft a choreography for the entire song by the end of today, so I'm relieved. Tomorrow, I'll just be touching up on my moves a little more, perfecting it and then mastering it.

Have I mentioned that I love to jot down moves that I've created? I carry a notebook around for that purpose. Time to time when I get inspired, I'll draw stickman figures illustrating that dance moves that I've thought of. I may be from a college of the arts, but arts to me was dance, not drawing.

My drawing is horrendous. That's why I can only afford to draw stickman people.

DAY 3 - THURSDAY
I visited Bora in her practice room today and discovered that we were choreographing for the same song.

"So why'd you choose this song?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I prefer this music. The others are quite upbeat, not my type." She replied.

I started becoming curious about her choreography to the same song.

I began, unconsciously comparing my dance to hers since we were sort of 'competing' for the same song. Then once, on my way to the restroom, I stopped by her practice room once more and saw fragments of her dance. Her moves manifested elegance. They were flawless, nothing to pinpoint about.

And she's really pretty. Maybe that added to her charm when dancing. It makes me wonder why she's still single.

Then, in the next few hours, I couldn't shrug off that stupid concern that my dance wasn't up to standard.