"Kitne khush lag rahe humaare friends hein na?" He asked. Rey raised his head from his phone and looked afar to where the guys were having fun with their respective girlfriends except Bharat and Visakha.

"But I don't get why Bharat doesn't propose..." Rey scratched his head.

"Yeah as if Visakha is waiting for it!" Swayam chuckled. Rey smiled.

"Swayam." Rey called him after a few minutes.

"Hm?" He acknowledged.

"Mujhse baat karo Swayam... Hum sabko jhodke... Sharon ko jhodke... Tum yahaan, ek saal... Aur abhi yeh nayi girlfriend ka chakkar... Kya ho raha hein bro?" He asked seriously.

"Rey! I thought you understood..." Swayam said calmly not looking at Rey.

"I too did! But now... I don't understand!" Rey shifted his tone to a serious one.

Swayam looked at him meaningfully with everything he wanted to convey.
"I am moving on. If she wants 'us' then let her come."

"Swayam, you are in a relationship." Rey stated.

"I know..." Swayam agreed.

"Are you going sabotage your current relationship for Sharon?" Rey frowned.

"Wouldn't you?" Swayam glanced at Rey.

Shekhawat Mansion, NYC.
"I think you need to release some heat! And what's more fun than a beach?" Taani suggested.

"Oh I don't know..." Sharon whined.

"Well you won't know until we go!" Taani jumped with the broadest smile on her face stretching horizontally ear to ear.

"Oh okay!" Sharon finally agreed.

"Great!" Taani jumped excitedly having had her way with Sharon. "...I'll bring the stuff! We need to make every eyes pop out!"

The beach.
"You were kidding back there right? I mean you value relations..."

"Of course I do! I didn't say I would leave everything when Sharon comes to her senses..."

"Comes to her senses...?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I've seen the way she looks at me Rey... I saw it an year ago, and I still could see it in the airport... I'm not blind Rey... Its just that she needs to figure it out... The question is, 'time'..."

"One request though... Don't make me laugh with the 'move on' shit again!" Ret chuckled. "Can't believe you are still waiting for Sharon! Even when you are dating some hot chick!" Rey teased.

"Would you drop it?" Swayam got irritated.

"Sway!" They turned to Anna who came behind Swayam's chair and placed her hands on his naked shoulders.

"Anna..." Swayam acknowledged her calling her name. She smiled and hugged him from behind.

"I thought you two kissed..." Their attention went to the two girls seemingly older than her by an year age or two, in their bikinis as well (yellow and blue) standing behind Anna, who slowly came forward to meet the boys.

"Oh, I'm sorry I should introduce... Sway, meet my sisters Janet and this is Jade. Gals, this is Swayam and his friend Rey..."

"Nice to meet you Swayam. God you look more handsome in person than we thought!" Jade complimented checking him out in his white banyan and khakhi 3/4th trousers.

"Thank you. So kind of you..." Swayam replied politely.

"Don't get me wrong Swayam... We don't need formalities between us... We are a family now! You are officially our sister's boyfriend now! The whole world knows it!" Jade stated.

"Yeah Swayam! Now about that question I asked... I've never seen you both kiss... I must argue the only picture Google doesn't have is the new celebrity couple 'SWAN" kiss!!" Janet blabbered.

"Oh we do kiss... But we just like doing it in private... I mean privacy is something you gotta respect right?" Anna beat Swayam to answer her cousin's query. He then decided to just concentrate on his drink rather than getting provoked by Anna's cousins. Jade was not even looking at Swayam. Her attention was grabbed by Rey who was in a denim sky blue shirt and a matching 3/4th trousers and it seemed that she would cradle on him any moment as it was evident from her reaction that he was getting her to melt with his charms.

"Rey, I think I need to have you in my contacts..." Jade said while pushing her phone into his hands. He positively punched in his number and she saved it.

Meanwhile Simmi's mind was still worrying with concern for Sharon. She had just sent back one reply to several of Simmi's after having got left at the airport.
I'm fine. With a friend now. -@SharonRaiPrakash