Story description and rules and whatever

Warnings and such:
Warning: there will be ships, fights, blood, abnormal ways of dying, and some gore.

Update warning: they will be very slow no matter what time, so don't press the author please. They will not listen nor care

Other warnings: remember how long it's been since firestar' death.

Setting: This tale is written 120 moons (10 years) after Tigerstar's demise. Fireheart's story is still remembered, though the beginning is starting to become muffled. Fire heart was actually Julius Ceaser in his 18th life, saying that he blames himself for not following the warnings of his demise and for his own loyal people to betray him in the first place. By becoming Rusty, and eventually the living legend, he gave his 1st life, Julius peace.
The tribes are still well and Saltclan is slowly rising again, becoming more powerful by eating their salt. Uh, I meant the Dark Forest.
Characters back stories to know:
Percy/Azure
Percy was becoming more powerful by the day, but he still respected many of the gods. AND he still refuses immortality. By this time, he could make himself fly with water wings, (after studying about flight with Annabeth.) Because of this, he thanked Athena and past scientists for the wings. He could also vapor travel, thanks to his science class. He eventually came to a point of becoming 'water creatures' animals that were made out of H20. Because of how overpowered he was, Zues started to worry.
Auroraclaw:
Also known as nico's cat in the other stories, she is an 'outcode' actually not coming from the pjo universe. She is aware of the multiverse, and can travel through them. She is also the ones who gives bad leaders a second chance in a different 'place'. The amount of power that she has control over matters by what her intentions are and how despreate whatever the world is. She has aYEA YEA I KNOW, "SHE HAS A WHOLE EMPIRE." WHATEVER, DONT YOU DARE TO TRY AND MIND CONTROL ME. (I can delete your comments------)
ANYWAYS, yes that was Auroraclaw, my oc that I made way too powerful. And that speaks in the language called NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPED O N T U D A R E
💧🕆 ✋🕯💣 💧⚐⚐⚐⚐⚐⚐ 🏱⚐🕈🕆...
👌🕆❄ ✌☹☹✡ ⚐🕆☝📪 ✌💣 ✋✍
👍⚐💣🏱✌👎 ❄⚐ ✡⚐🕆 ✌👎💧📪 🕈 💧☜☜ ✞☜☼✡❄☟✋☠☝.
❄⚐ ✡⚐🕆 🕈✋❄💧 🕈 💣✌😐 ✡⚐🕆 ⚐🕈☠ 🕈⚐☼☹👎.

Main cast:
Annabeth
Played as Owl---
Windclan purebred, she is very smart and makes many strange inventions. She makes pelt beds, traps and has her own little secret 'grotto' which is an abandoned part in the tunnels.
Frank
Played as Lion--- He is a thunderclan cat, he dreams of being in the POV of different animals. The dreams are totally random and he can somewhat understand crows because they are smarter. He also is a great artist, receiving many commissions as a kit from fellow clan mates and other apprentices from other clans.
Hazel
Played as Hazel--- She is half deaf because of a fever. Cured by an unknown entity, she also gained the power to hear from rocks. The problem is though, listening to an area with pebbles would rather be disorienting because each rock is a microphone. Lesson: don't try to snipe her from boulders.
Subcast:
(Ra)Shard
Once King rashard, then Hero, he is a well established cat. Given the task of being mentor of Azure, he teaches him many basic things, having Azure make his own combinations. He does know who he was, and who Azure was.
Goldkit:
Once Octavian, his mind is erased and placed as Owlkit's sister. Goldkit does have some flashbacks of his sister though. By being a better soul and a splendid brother, perhaps he might be forgiven.
Please don't kill me
Dawnstone:
A shadowclan medicine cat who has two older siblings, one in the dark forest and one in starclan. She talks to both of them, and Darkclaw is actually a pretty chill cat broke the code numerous times just to get into the dark forest. Snowtail on the other hand, is pretty strict though she has a soft spot for her siblings. Dawnstone is actually a past life Bloodclan cat that died in the last battle.
Bloodshard:
Great great great great grandson of Grey and Ruby. Current heir of 'Bloodclan.' Bloodclan is no longer named it because of their battle that cost many lives. They are now officially called 'Blood League' though rumors call them as their former name or 'the reds ones', Bloodfang, or 'The empire of Death.' Though most cats in the League still thirst for the death of the clans, Bloodshard is smarter. By the stories from newer cats, he is actually quite intrigued by the clans. Because of their practices of faith, he often goes to the place where scourge was buried in the forest, though now instead of dirt, it's made of stone. Bloodshard often places offerings of bones on the grave, praying for Scourge's guidance. Scourge actually came once or twice after his overdose of Tiger vengeance faded. He gives advice from time to time.
Bloodshard is quite cunning and smart, using great battle strategies to quickly kill rebellions. But if the enemy asks for a chat before even fighting, Bloodshard will agree. But try to kill him, he'll kill you. He's well known from clawing a twoleg's ear off when he was 7 moons old.  He's very quick and strong, using a different set of fighting moves from other cats. He also did several solo assassinations, even if he dies, the next heir would be a 4 moon kit.
Background cast:
Shadepaw: Windclan
Galepaw: Windclan
Lightningkit: Thunderclan
Firekit:Windclan
Ice kit: windclan
Lightclaw: Thunderclan
Clans/Tribes/Other 'Empires':
Starclan
Thunderclan
Riverclan
Shadowclan
Windclan
Tribe of Rushing Water
Tribe of Endless Hunting
The Dark Forest
Bloodclan:

DISCLAIMER
I DONT OWN THIS EXCEPT FOR MY KITS AND PUPS. CONCEPTS ARE MOSTLY TAKEN FROM:
Warrior cats
PJO
HOO
Foxcraft
Pokémon
Wolves of the Beyond