1. Azure

The tales of Perseus Jackson are well known by many people. Even mortals. Because of this, the gods have become more powerful but they dread of the day when they worship him more instead of them. They lose power when people don't worship or believe in them. That's actually how most mythologies faded out of exsistence in both a scientific and mythological way. It isn't surprising that they or rather Zeus thought too rationally. But, an unknown entity has taken him away and now no one can locate him, though Nico does seem to know. I just hope that Percy doesn't have to suffer more... but the world adores him too much for peace.
-Notes from Hades' journal

"C'mon kit! You need to toughen up! Just because you might not end up as a clan cat doesn't mean your tree climb'n skill should be one of a kit's!" Shard yowled. Percy, or now Azure slowly climbed the base of a giant spruce tree, having much difficulty tolerating the prickly needles as they batted relentlessly against his fur in the hurricane with recklessly high winds. He saw Shard already at a higher branch, licking his claws and scratching the bark.
Azure climbed higher and higher until he was up on the same branch as him. He was wet, his paws and muscles ached, he was hungry, thirsty, tired, to sum it up, miserable. He was probably one of the only kittens in the world that has to climb up spruce trees at the age of only four months.
"Now, climb down kit. Try climbing, not jump'n. Now, don't go cryi'n cuz you're too scared. Y'have rare jungle blood. I see it in you with those light grey spots. Now go! The rain had stopped, or at least it was raining softer.
Stupid, stupid, stupid! Mother of a twoleg monster's child of a dog! Why is he making me, blood or no blood? Azure thought. He surprisingly was able to climb the whole way down without him jumping down. He then saw Shard climb down a bit, and then jump down, hitting hard on his side onto the drenched grass. He then proceeded to stand back up, and flicked his tail at Azure, signaling for him to follow the way back out before the rain start to pour again.
...
Azure walked through the kitty door, and sprawled himself on the rug. He then heard of a girl's voice.
"Azu? Come up here! Please?!"
He padded up the stairs and jumped up onto the twoleg child who calls herself "Sakura." She cradled him in her arms, and brought him next to her computer. As she sat down onto a wooden stool. And for some weird reason, he could understand what the two legs were talking about and their scribbles with long sticks that marks thin pieces of bark. Sakura used a 'mouse' and clicked onto a button with a red square with a white triangle facing right in the middle.(YouTube) She then typed 'warrior cats'. After that? Well... Azure was already asleep in her lap.