Chapter 1 ~About The Twins~ (Very Very Short Chappy >.<)

Strawberry Yamanichi, also known as Velvet. She is 17 years old, has normal height, slim body, long brown waist-length hair and purple eyes.... And is a MUSIC LOVER.

Blueberry Yamanichi, also known as Sky. She is 17 years old, has normal height, slim body, long brown chest-length hair and purple eyes.... And is a BOOK ADDICT.

Both of them were born on January 20.

No one knows who gave their names or who their parents were, but they knew one thing. They are twins even though their personalities are totally the opposite. Some people think that their names are weird and don't suit them at all. That's why they decided to make random nicknames for themselves.

They were also raised by their money-loving-flirt-but-not-really-pretty-and-is-actually-ugly-and-fat aunt. Some say that it's not their REAL aunt. Others say that both of them were orphans and were adopted by their now-so-called aunt, which is true.

Their aunt always punishes them whenever they do mistakes or do the wrong thing. She makes them work and find jobs to pay her for adopting them, but of course.... The twins had a condition.

They will do everything but..... They asked for an iPod and a LOT of books. They made a deal and from then on, they kept working and studying at the same time. Just for their BELOVED AUNTIE.