Inked Lips of Intimacy

Author's Note: Oho ladies & gentlemen, you ready??

********************************************************

Aorinne nestled on the bed facing up, not for long. Rhai did not go beside her or anything, but crawled up at from where Aorinne's legs were. He crept up, until he was on top of Aorinne. His countenance was very serious, sobering, but not deceit.
"Are you allowing me to take you, or is our contact nothing more than just lust for sex?" He inquired. Aorinne assumed that he was either asking if they were to be together as lovers after their time alone in the room, or not. Or, if he was allowed to take her virginity or not. Either way, Aorinne decided that it was okay. Nobody had control over her, not even herself, but even when she was sober, she loved Rhai. Not even for that long, but, yet again, she felt it was already strong enough.

"Take me. Be mine, and I'll be yours." Aorinne whispered, hiding her face with a pillow. Aorinne was as red as a tomato, but the color flushed over time. Rhai gently took the pillow, setting it aside, and then made Aorinne sit upright. "You forgot a step, M'lady." Rhai chuckled. He unzipped Aorinne's amazing, floral dress attire and left it on the floor beside the bed. "I'll clean that up later, but let's get messy." 

Aorinne placed her arms around Rhai's neck and started to make out with him. She removed the clip of her bra with one hand and let Rhai sweep it off her soft shoulders and arms. He made Aorinne sit at the edge of the bed, as Rhai tugged at her panties with his teeth.

Fangs.

Aorinne felt very exposed, and covered herself up with her arms. She looked away, insecure, embarrassed. "Not beautiful." She mumbled to herself, but Rhai heard her words very well. Rhai pounced on Aorinne, scaring her, but he pinned her down. "Never speak those lies again. You're perfect in each, and every single way known to mankind and creature kind. You have the eyes of an ocean and sunset. You have the lips of a soft beverage that tastes of cherry and intimacy. You have a body of a perfect model. Your skin is soft and smooth, like the silk of the gown I just threw on the floor."

And then, Rhai saw it. A tigers fierce, painful scratch on her once-soft and smooth back. Rhai examined her. In that moment, Aorinne felt as if she was ugly. She may have had the sexiest body ever, but the tigers scratch made her feel horrible. Rhai had his undivided attention on Aorinne.

"Fuck. You're so damn beautiful, Aorinne. Despite these tigers harsh scratches. They look cool, actually. Don't be ashamed of them." Aorinne turned pale at Rhai's sweet, calming words. He traced the long lines of the darker lighter skin that was layered over her old scars.

"Please, discard them as of now, my love. We can speak about them another time. Right now, I can't handle such sad emotions. Please, fill me up with all the love and happiness you can give. I promise, that I shall return it..." Aorinne tried to smile, her eyes glimmering again. Rhai cradled Aorinne's bare body for a few more seconds before dragging wet kisses from her forehead to her lower stomach. He paused for a moment, to look up at the nervous Aorinne. Rhai placed his hands on Aorinne's knees, spreading them farther apart, as he began to lick, suck, and slobber over Aorinne's womanhood. Aorinne looked gentle, trying to hold herself back from moaning, for people passing by her bedroom hall would hear. Rhai unbuckled his belt from his tuxedo and threw it aside, beginning to massage his boner and pulled his cock out from his black briefs. 

Aorinne was on top of the bed while Rhai was down at the side, so she could not see what he was doing. However, he began to groan while stroking himself roughly, glazing his cock with sticky semen, and his moans vibrating while he ate Aorinne's pussy. Aorinne did not let out a single moan yet, but began giggling. She started ruffling Rhai's hair while her creams began to pour out from her womanhood, onto the bed and as well as Rhai's mouth. Aorinne began covering her face, chagrined that her body was about to be taken over by a man. 

Taken over by Rhai, the man that Junmia has loved ever since the day she met him, in their childhood. 

Rhai got up from the bed, telling Aorinne to lay her head down on a pillow and not to stay at the edge. He told Aorinne to lay under the blanket, as he put on his clothes. He looked way too messy but Aorinne didn't mention it. Aorinne did as she was told, inquisitive as to why Rhai left the bedroom. She was feeling a bit sleepy, the oral sex and the party already exhausting her. But, the door creaked open and closed, as a body swished off her blanket. Instantly, she covered herself with her arms and hand. She wanted to laugh in relief after seeing Rhai, but Rhai's expression presented that he was serious, once again. He had a packaged condom, straining at the edge in between his teeth. The package was a matte black. The only thing written on it was "XL". 

"Can we... become one? Can I love you like this?"Rhai dropped the condom on Aorinne's stomach as he slightly hovered over her. The thought of how hurt Junmia would become of Aorinne's decision if she said yes, haunted Aorinne's mind. But, the alcohol did not allow her to properly control her feelings. "No, no no, we cannot!" Aorinne simply thought.

She did not speak a word, but nodded her head. With her heart saying yes. 

"Aorinne, tell me. Can I enter your precious body to show my physical affection for you?" Rhai said, politely but very firmly.

"Yes, please do." Aorinne said after no hesitation. A fire ignited within her heart.

And so, with Aorinne's response, Rhai pleasured himself to get slippery once more, and then fit the tip of his dick into Aorinne's small, tight entrance. 

"M'lady, are you a virgin?" Rhai asked, just staring at Aorinne's sexy body. Rhai felt intoxicated, and absolutely prurient.

"Not until this moment with you, Rhai." Aorinne verbally reacted, flustered. "Are you?"

"I was nineteen at the time I was raped by a woman that accompanied me on a journey to Unea." 

"That's horrible. I.. I'm sorry." Aorinne looked at Rhai, who looked at her.

"Don't worry about it. I'm okay." He gave her a sure smile, as he slowly entered Aorinne's womanhood.

The night went very well for the lovers, and they woke up with each other the next morning.