From the Vineyard to the Bedroom

Authors Note: Hey everyone~! I know that I went on a hiatus for a while and published this story back in August, but only updating it now. I feel bad about that, so I apologize for taking quite a long time to come back. I hope that things are all good at the moment. Especially in this story, and in your lives! Stay healthy readers! 

P.S. The story gets a bit sexual here. It might not be in this chapter, but in the next for sure then!

*************************************************************

The royalty received a note by The King and Queen. They requested more soldiers, and messengers. They noted that war was to happen in almost two weeks, and that they probably will not be coming home for a long while, as well as all the other 5 children that did not include Junmia in their journey. Somehow, Junmia was upset over that, yet happy she could spend these months with Aorinne. They hoped for our well being.

Aorinne put down the letter on her dresser, and sighed. She sat on the bed, isolated, the glowing orange sunset entering her room through the closed window with curtains hanging at the sides. 

A knock on the door made the walls and area of silence collapse onto Aorinne, startling her. Rhai walked inside after he was granted permission. "M'lady, this is your dress for tonight." Rhai handed Aorinne a nice, floral dress. It was black, with pastel flowers on them. Aorinne giggled at what Rhai called her.

"Hmm... M'lady? Really?" Aorinne softly teased, mimicking Rhai.

"A messenger had just told me that your former butler had died, serving your parents and siblings. A storm hit Unea while he was riding the carriage back to the castle... I apologize." Rhai rubbed Aorinne's back as Aorinne stared at the ground. She thanked him for letting her know, as she bit her lip. "I barely knew him, but knowing that his life was taken... It upsets me to the fullest." Aorinne looks up at Rhai. She's sitting on the edge of the bed, as Rhai is just standing up right beside her. Rhai's basil-blue colored hair hung over his left eye, as he stared at Aorinne's teary, glimmering eyes. "I'm so sorry, Aorinne." Rhai immediately hugged Aorinne, patting her right shoulder to comfort her. "I'm so sorry..." Rhai repeated. 

Aorinne somehow blushed. Even though her heart hurt for someone she barely knew, even though she barely knew Rhai too, she felt her heart pounding, and it was for sure that Rhai could feel her heartbeat through their hug. Their hearts were beating at the same time, unison, and so, so loudly. "I must be your new butler, if you are alright with that, M'lady." Rhai seemed much more formal that evening, handing Aorinne such a wonderful dress, speaking to her with proper words and proper ways. She was happy for that, and Rhai could tell that she noticed how collected he was acting. Acting. Inside, Rhai was very upset that his own brother in secret had died in a storm two nights ago.

Later on, Aorinne slipped off her dress and put on the new one that her new butler gave to her. Little did she know, Rhai was peeking at her nude body through the slightest crack of her bedroom door. Aorinne's mind was sinking into deeper things to remind herself to get privacy when she goes nude in her own, personal bedroom. She discarded that, though, thinking about Rhai and her former butler.

Wow, Rhai began to think. Her body was creamy, so silky smooth. Her hair, the same. Not greasy, but silky, non tangled and soft. Aorinne slipped on her dress and added on her jewelry. She smiled, looking into the mirror, but then pouted. "Not beautiful." She whispered to herself.

Oh, how badly Rhai wanted to prove that she was the most beautiful girl he has seen. Understand, that not only he likes Aorinne for her body and face, but he found light in her knowing that she is truly an angelic woman. She is one of his kind, but not in every way. Everyone is unique, and Rhai felt something that made him want Aorinne to rub her kindness onto him. That's possible, but, Rhai wanted her forever. 

"I'm so lonely." Aorinne thought to herself. "Maybe, it's just that I have enough free time to just be isolated with my thoughts with me. And something in it, is Rhai. I have so, so much time to just think about him, and I guess, I'm just falling in love with him." Aorinne mumbled to herself while putting on black sneakers and about to walk out the door. 

Aorinne smiled while shutting her bedroom door and then jogging up to Rhai. "Please, lead me to the party." She spread out her hands happily and rested one on Rhai's shoulder. "Umm.. Hold on. What's the party for, anyways?" Aorinne looked at Rhai and then moved her arm after she asked her question. "You'll see soon, M'lady." Rhai winked at Aorinne.

*********************************************

The party turned out to be for Aorinne's welcoming, even though the kingdom was quite late of nearly a month. The party was mostly planned out by the Queen, Rhai, Nagako and Talla. 

Aorinne consumed one too many drinks, as well as Junmia and Rhai. 

Rhai did this on purpose.

As Rhai offered to get more devils cake for Aorinne, Junmia giggled and whispered to Aorinne. "Let me tell you a secret, sister." Junmia laughed, resting her head on Aorinne's shoulder. Aorinne sniffed in the scent of strong beer coming from Junmia's mouth. "Shoot!" Aorinne smiled, waiting for the secret to be told. Suddenly, after Junmia whispered into her ear, the world seemed to completely stop for Aorinne. Although, not everything did. Rhai was alone, attempting to get the nicest piece of cake for Aorinne to enjoy the sight and taste of. 

"Y-you like Rhai?" Aorinne repeated, after asking nearly five times already, where Junmia giggled at each one, saying yeah, and telling Aorinne not to make it obvious or be too loud. Aorinne got up from her seat. "Excuse me, sister." She said with a warm, fake smile, and ran over into the washroom. She stared at the mirror, ragged breaths, and a clouded mind. She was so worried, and her stomach churned. Her own sister liked the man she did. Weird enough, Aorinne did not even like Rhai for a long time, yet she liked him so much already. She did not know if it was fair, but she thought that she looked better with Rhai. She regretted thinking that, and splashed her already bare face with some lukewarm water from the tap. Aorinne sighed, drying her face with a thin brown paper towel..

She had butterflies in her stomach, not from feeling overwhelmed or extremely joyful, but instead because she was scared, and worried. Aorinne sucked it all up, marched out of the washroom and into the party hall. From a waiter, Aorinne took glasses of beer and chugged them down. 

"Phew." Rhai expressed as he walked up to Aorinne with a plate of cake. "Finally, I found you." Rhai smirked, "M'lady.". Aorinne placed her hand to her heart, inhaling and taking the plate. "Th-thank you.." She smiled, awkwardly.

"C-can we go somewhere for some privacy? I think... I drank way too much." Aorinne admitted, taking Rhai's hand after he steadily nodded his head saying yes. Aorinne lead Rhai to her balcony, where they sipped more wine and ate a lot more cake. Aorinne chatted about the garden she visited before her morning errands. Rhai chatted about his relationship with the Queen, his father fighting in the army, and his relationship with Nagako. Suddenly, after almost half an hour, everything went silent other than the distant chatter from the party hall. Aorinne inhaled sharply.

"Rhai..."

"Yes, M'lady?" Rhai looked towards Aorinne, a soft, nice expression.

"Damn it. When you look at me like that... It makes it harder to say." Aorinne slightly bit her bottom lip, fiddling.

"I make what harder to say, Aorinne?" His voice was so manly, and amazing.

"That I love you. I love you, Rhai." Aorinne took another sharp breath. "It has not even been long that we have spent much time with one another, but I cherish every single second, and every single look I can get of your handsome self. And on the inside, I can never get enough." Aorinne rambled, still fiddling. All of a sudden, Rhai was in front of her, the moon peeking up from above his head. His hand was on her chin, as he took Aorinne's hand. He basically pleased her to stand up, as his hand still held to her chin.

"I love you too, Aorinne." He chuckled, looking away. Quickly, he smooched Aorinne, by surprise. She rested a hand on the black metal table on her balcony, and then turned after he pulled away from the soft smooch. "Sit down on my bed, give me a second." Aorinne turned around, shutting the balcony doors and pulling the curtains together. Rhai was already on the opposite side of Aorinne's bedroom, locking the door. 

"Shall we?" Rhai pointed to the bed.

"We shall." Aorinne smirked, getting onto the bed, facing the ceiling and waiting for Rhai to come to her.