15. 'He is Back!!

Start from the beginning

Raghuwar was traveling and was unaware of what was going on.

Tanya and Rohan arrived promptly at 6 pm. The guests were expected to arrive in another hour or so. Rohan helped Mishti with some of the arrangements and was just happy to spend time with Mishti at some pretext. Mishti did not mind either, as she had started enjoying Rohan's company lately.

Dev settled himself in the guest room at Mishti's house with a closed TV circuit installed, so he could watch the celebrations himself. He was pleased to see both Tanya and Ansh in a cheerful mood. Tanya looked ravishing in her yellow saree and Ansh looked as handsome as his dad in a cute baby-tuxedo! Dev wanted to jump into the TV monitor and go and hug his family.

 (Sonakshi's Outfit)

(Sonakshi's Outfit)

(Ansh's tuxedo)

Tanya was amazed at the level of preparation Mishti and her family had done for her son's party. She was a little uncomfortable with all the glamour and glitter of the party-this was certainly not her idea of celebrating her son's birthday-but she decided to accept things as they came-after all they all loved her son! She was a little nostalgic about how her family used to celebrate her birthdays so simply ".....wo din shayad ab kabhi wapas na aaye.....she remembered her birthday from 2 years ago......her life had never been the same after that day......kaash uss din main uske gaane se impress nahin huyi hoti toh aaj.....toh aaj shayad meri zindagi mein Ansh bhi nahin hota...her inner voice tried to reason with her......."

Damini was a gracious host and made sure Tanya and Ansh were very comfortable. She introduced Tanya to some of the other families and their kids. Ishwari arrived with a huge stuffed bear in her hand. She spotted her grandson in Damini's arms and rushed with her present.

"Arre....kitna pyaara baccha hai....bilkul mere De..v....mera matlab hai mere bete jaisa hi lagta hai..." Ishwari corrected herself from a major slip of the tongue.

Tanya looked at this boisterous lady and was perplexed at how overly affectionate this lady was to Ansh.

Ishwari turned towards Tanya, "beta...main Ishwari Dixit hoon....tumhara beta bahut pyara hai....mujhey bilkul apne bete ki yaad dilata hai....isko kabhi ghar lekar aana...." Tanya was initially startled to hear the last name, but realized that is a common surname......duniya mein aur bhi bahut Dixits hain....