club

TW: SEXUAL HARASSMENT

3:33 AM

i separated from the group after dinner, thinking that i needed to get drunk and that i needed to drink something stronger than beer. i walked into the first club i found.

"i just," i slur, "i just don't understand!" i am currently talking to some dude who said his name was jeremy or jose or jeremiah or johnny or something, and i feel very tipsy.

"that's alright, just let it out." i feel his hand grip up and down my thigh, but i don't do anything to stop it.

"he should've picked me! i'm always there for him," i say, taking another shot of vodka, "but i guess he'll forever only see me as a friend."

"just let it out." he says again, his hand trailing on the inside of my thigh.

"am i ugly? does my breath stink? why won't he just fucking look at me?" i cry out, just as i feel his hand come in contact with my heat, he goes flying down to the floor.

"fuck you!" it's luke, luke's here. luke's here.

"luke! why'd you do that? he's my friend!" i exclaim, trying to get off the stool but i just end up collapsing on the ground.

"c'mon, ky. let's get some sleep," he picks me up bridal style, "you're such a mess."

"one more shot!" i scream into his ear, trying my hardest to wiggle out of his grasp.

"enough, ky. that dude was touching you in certain areas and he knows well that you're drunk," the atmosphere is quiet, meaning we have walked out of the noisy club, "this is why we never let you drink alone."

"i am perfectly capable of myself." i scowl at him.

"ky. the boys and i have been looking for you for the past four hours. you had us worried sick." he shakes his head.

i bring my hand up to touch his face, and my fingers come in contact with his lips.

"so soft." i mumble, as i trace them.

"ky, you're drunk." he chuckles.

i continue to caress the features of his face, savoring this moment. i only have the courage to do these things when i'm drunk.

we arrive at our room, and the three boys are there.

"there you are!" ashton exclaims, as if he's about to start a lecture. luke tells him to keep quiet and for him to just save it for the morning.

he sets me down on the bed, and my eyes immediately shut.

"love you." i mumble as i feel his arms lose grip on my back.

"we love you, ky." luke says, and i am off in a deep sleep.

SHE GOT FUCKING DRUNK LMAOOOO

- au