sunrise

5:56 AM

"we're here, shitheads." michael announces as he parks my black range rover. birthday present.

we have just arrived at the beach which name none of us knows how to pronounce.

"let's unload our stuff later! let's go to the beachfront, so we can watch the sunrise." ashton suggested, then he immediately gets out of the car.

we all follow him, sprinting on the sand. we all position ourselves in front of the ocean, all of us silent and enjoying the view.

"beautiful." i hear luke mutter under his breath.

i look at him, and i see that he is staring intently at the ocean and the sky, his eyes twinkling in bewilderment and his mouth slightly agape, "truly." i answer, still looking at him.

i look away once i've been staring too long. i should stop doing that.

6:45 AM
"your bag is so damn heavy, ky. we'll only be here for six days." michael grunts as he brings my luggage down from the back of the car.

"my whole life's in there, gordon, and you offered to carry it down from the car for me." i say as i push a button down and pull the handle up of my black luggage, rolling my eyes at him.

"man, once we reach our room, i'm gonna take a nap." calum says, sighing as he wipes beads of sweat from his forehead.

"i think we'll all get some sleep, cal." ashton laughs as he eyes all of us with our huge eyebags, as if the hours of sleep in the car wasn't enough.

"i'll set the alarm for lunch time, okay?" i tell them as i take my phone out, but hide it from others as i type my passcode.

a simple l-u-k-e.

vote and comment !!!

- au