sunscreen

1:13 PM

"rise and shiiiine!" i shout, opening the curtains so rays of sunlight could enter the room.

"fuck off." michael mumbles, pulling his blanket over his head.

calum groans as he does the same thing.

ashton is wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

and luke isn't here.

1:30 PM

"hey." i say, walking closer to the blond-haired boy sitting down in front of the ocean.

"i woke up before your alarm, so i went out here. it's really nice." he says, smiling at me. i looked at him and noticed that his face was starting to have a shade of red.

"luke, we haven't been here for more than a day and you already have a sunburn," i laugh, rummaging through my beach bag, taking out my sunscreen, "face me."

he does as i say and turns his head so he's facing me. i pour out a small amount on my left palm, and use my pointer finger to spread it on his face.

"thanks, ky." luke smiles, showing his dimples, as i apply some on his forehead.

"do me." i tell him, handing him the bottle of sunscreen.

as he's spreading it on my face, it gives me an excuse to look at his features, but i get interrupted.

"someone's got a pimple." luke teases, pointing at a part of my face in between my eyebrows.

i roll my eyes at him.

"your eyebags have gotten bigger, ky," he says, a concerned expression on his face, "are you getting enough sleep?"

"duh, robert. it's probably cause i just woke up that's why i kinda look like a zombie." i tell him.

"all done." he says, handing me the bottle which i return inside the bag.

i was about to say something, but i got interrupted by three men running towards us, laughing their asses off as they chase each other.