give it up

"and I know that I should of never ignored you like that" I shook my head "I'm sorry"

"I was upset because you completely like dropped me. We tell eachother every thing. What was different about this? I could of been there for you"

"I was just really confused and lost. I didn't know how to handle it"

".. I see. I understand. Just please don't ever feel like you can't tell me something. I'll always be here for you"

I nodded "I know you will lex. And I will too. I'm sorry and I love you"

She smiled then hugged me tight. "I missed you"

"Have you been okay?" I watched her

"Yea I'm actually about to go out right now" she looked down at her phone for the time

"Oh sorry I just showed up unexpectedly. Good thing I did early and not later"

"I'm glad you did though"

"Me too" I nodded "Where are you going?"

She smiled then twirled slightly "with my boyfriend"

I gasped "oh my god you and ryan?! When?!"

"Only a little over a week ago" she kept smiling with excitement

"Aww lex I'm so happy for you! And you said you'd be the single one in the group" I chuckled

"Ariana he makes me so happy he's such a sweetheart and is the funniest guy I've ever met. He's amazing" she sighed, totally dreaming about him

I smiled at how happy she looks to be "that's so cute. are you going on a date?"

She shook her head "we went on a date on Friday. We're actually-"

A knock on the door cut her off.

"Police open up!!" Someone shouted on the other side. I could recognize it anywhere. Za

Lex went and opened the door, revealing Ryan looking at Za with slight annoyance but with a laugh.

"I'm sorry. I told him to wait in the car" Ryan chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"I wanted to check out your crib" Za stepped in and looked around "gotta make sure my boy is in a good environment"

Suddenly Justin appeared next to Ryan at the door. "You too? Dude I told you both to wait in the car"

"I didn't want to be there alone" Justin shrugged

I stepped closer, letting him see me. His eyes relaxed on me, after clearly not expecting to see me.

"Hey" I smiled

"Hey" he started to move his arm out for a hug but then suddenly took it back.

For some reason it feels like we're starting new. Like we're not together right now, but we're in the start of it.

"we're about to go out, but don't think I didn't want to invite you.. I'm just giving you space" he spoke quietly to me as Ryan and Lex moved away to their own conversation.

I nodded "I understand" 

"alright we're leaving" Ryan announced. We all stepped outside, letting Alexa lock her house.

Za, Lex, and Ryan said bye to me before getting into the car. Justin stayed out with me for a moment.

"I'll see you around.." he spoke hesitantly. He seemed almost afraid to talk to me. Like if he's not sure what he can and can't say or do. He couldn't even hug me earlier.