crave

Justin's POV

For the first time in quite a while, I was able to fall asleep at the time I wanted to and actually stay asleep. But that might be because I'm close to overdosing on zzquil.

I was sleeping like a baby. That is until my phone started ringing. I ignored the first call, but then another came in.

"the fuck" I groaned and lazily reached for it off the side table.

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing correctly and sat up

I didn't want to answer but my finger decided to have a mind of its own and swiped right.

Before I could say anything, I could hear music faintly in the background.

"I don't want to walk" she mumbled

"What are you talking about" I spoke through a quiet sleepy rasp

"Justin my feet hurt" she whined

"It's almost 4 why are you calling me"

"Huh? No I said my feet hurt" she repeated with the same whine but then a laugh

Oh fuck she's drunk.

I sighed, disappointed at the fact that in a drunk state is the only way she'd call me "Ariana where are you"

"a party ooh you should come!" she sounded excited

"Are you with Sean? where is he?" I asked. If he's the one who took her there and isn't even watching over her I fucking swear.

"Yea he's right-.. well actually you got a point!" she laughed "I don't know where he left to I haven't seen him since we got here"

"Okay.. Did you look for him?"

"I shouldn't have picked these heels for tonight"

"Ariana did you look for him?"

"I came outside" she giggled again "I don't see his car anymore where'd it go?"

He really fucking left her.. how could he even think to just leave her at a party?!

"Okay.. I need you to send me your location" I sighed and stood up. When I pictured us seeing eachother again I never would of thought it'd be like this.

"Are you coming to the party?" She got excited again

"Yea.. sure" I mumbled