Shot for Shot

You should be able to listen to the YouTube video I attached up there while you read ^ so just listen and read
Song- Calm Down by G-Eazy

"I'm actually really excited! I haven't partied in a long time" Brian exclaimed. Scott laughed "you partied last week"

"Exactly that's been a long time!"

I shook my head and laughed "you party a lot Brian, you need to chill a bit. Don't get too drunk tonight" I looked out the window to see that we have finally arrived. There was a ton of people at this venue. I was actually started to feel excited too.

Justin wanted us to arrive together but I really wanted to come with Scott and Brian. I knew that they would make my mood a little better instead of annoyed like Justin definitely would have.

"Is this connected to a hotel?" Scott looked up and saw how big the building was. "It says Valencia Hotel"

"Well then why are you asking? It obviously is" Brian pointed out. I smiled and walked in between them towards the door. I wrapped my arm around Scotts arm, not in any lovey way, he's one of my best friends.

"Names?" The guy at the door asked. I could hear the music on this inside booming.

"Is that a serious question?" I smirked.

"Not for you Miss Grande. But you're two friends" He looked at Scott then Brian. I rolled my eyes. "Just let us in yea? They are invited. We don't need to make this longer than it needs to be" I tugged on Scotts arm to walk in with me. The guy glared at me but I ignored him and kept walking.

"Oh Miss Grande why so sassy" Brian laughed once we walked in. He had to speak up so I could hear over the music.

"Whatever. Let's sit" I started towards a booth table. We passed a little hookah area, I might wanna go there later.

This place was different but I liked it. The atmosphere was live, but it had a house feel with walls and secluded areas around. It wasn't just one big room.

"I don't wanna sit Ari. I wanna dance" Brian nodded towards the huge dance floor that was packed to the max. People walking around with alcohol on trays were everywhere. This doesn't seem like an 18 year olds party, but then again it's the Kardashians, no offense intended. I wanted to say happy birthday to Kylie but I have no idea where she's at.

I sighed then agreed to go to the dance floor. On our way I grabbed a shot off a guys tray and took it.

"And you wanted me not to get drunk!" Brian smirked at me. I'm not trying to get drunk but if it happens then it happens.

I started dancing around with Scott and Brian. They both did their own hot moves, showing off the best they had. Making me wish I could dance like them.

"Hey baby" Someone grabbed my hand and twirled me around. "You look good" I saw that it was Justin.

"I know" I fake smiled and stepped away from him, he was too close. "You finally actually look like a millionaire"

He admired himself and bit his lip "I know. I clean up good huh?" He sipped out of a red cup.

I looked to see that Brian was now talking to Kendall. Scott was still here with me.

"What's up man" Scott put his hand out to Justin. He accepted his hand and shook it.

"What's up. I think I've met you once before right?" Justin asked Scott.

Scott nodded "right. Well I'll let you two get the act on" Scott looked down at me then Justin.

"No you don't have-" I was about to tell Scott he could stay but Justin interrupted me.