Another Failed Attempt

"You guys act like children, it's unbelievable" Scooter shot up from his chair to get in between Justin and I. I was so close to slapping the shit out of him.

"2 years. You guys have been promising me a duet for two years. Where is it?" Scooter looked at Justin and I with crossed arms. I looked away from them both shaking my head.

"I can't work with her. I just can't" Justin stared at me in annoyance. Like if I didn't feel the same way towards him.

"I have yet to understand why" Scooter reached for his jacket from the couch. I huffed and crossed my arms as both Justin and I watched him gather his things. This is probably the hundredth time we got in the studio to try and write a duet but we can't agree on anything.

"I've given you two so many chances to get me this duet. I want this duet. You know how crazy both your fan bases would go. How good it would be on charts?" Scooter said before walking out of the studio leaving Justin and I alone.

Justin smirked "I think he meant MY fan base" he leaned back on the sound board.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking for a response.

"Oh Ari. I think we all know that if it weren't for me, You wouldn't have your fan base. You were my opening act. That's all me" Justin shrugged

He grabbed his hat off the chair. "You're right" I nodded confusing him because I didn't bite back.

"..I know I am" he said nonchalantly.

"They were your fans before becoming mine. Before they left you for me" I smiled at him.

I grabbed my phone started to head out the studio without looking back. But I knew he wasn't done talking. He always has to have the last word.

"Everyone's right about you. Your are such a diva. If you don't get it your way you throw a fit. I didn't want some slow song as our duet so you went and complained to scooter. Real mature" Justin turned off all the studios switches.

"..what" I turned and looked at him more angry than I already was. How can he be such a dick. He is the fakest person I have ever known.

"Yes Ariana I said it. YOU ARE A DIVA. JUST LIKE ALL THE MEDIA SAY. They're right!" He came closer to me.

I eliminated the space between us by stepping towards him. "Fuck you" I said lowly trying to keep my voice calm because I know he was trying to get me mad. He was trying to get me to yell back at him. I brought my hand back and slapped his right cheek.

He grabbed my arm and pushed me back against the wall. His body pushed up against mine but in a uncomfortable way. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Don't ever touch me again" he whispered while staring at me coldly. He thinks I'm scared of him, that's so cute.

"So this is how you treat a girl?" I shook my head. I fucking wish people could see this side of Justin. I wish they could see just how rude and obnoxious he is when the cameras turn off.

"Oh so now you wanna talk about how to treat people? Like you do it so well?" He backed off of me.

"why don't you keep your dick in your pants and out of your personality. I know how hard that is for you to do. Especially when you're wasted half the time" I scowled.

Before he could reply I hurried out the studio. Unlocking my phone, I looked at the time.

10:37 pm

I had gotten to the studio at 6 for this. I've had enough of Justin for today. I'm beyond sick of him. I threw open the door when I saw flashes going off.

"Ariana are you fucki-" Justin caught up behind me but stopped abruptly at the sight of the paparazzi.

"Ari are you attending Justins after party after the AMAS?"

"Justin! Ariana! what are y'all working on?"

"Justin! could you explain how it is working with Ariana?"

Justin looked at me then back at the guy. "Oh it's.. Quite a time"

I got annoyed that he replied to them because he never does, you're suppose to ignore them not feed them.

"Ariana what about you?" Another paparazzi yelled.

I smiled and looked at Justin "he's like nobody I have ever worked with"

He smiled at me but I can so see past it, like I said, he's the most fake person I know.
I kept walking but then realized that I never texted Scott to come get me. I hate driving, it's not that I'm lazy, I've just never liked the roads, they scare me.

I turned and saw Justin getting into his car. I hated with a passion that I had to do this but I can't just wait out here with paparazzi until Scott gets here. Plus Justin locked up the studio so I can't go back in there.
I walked around his car and got into the passenger side.

"What are you doing" Justin looked at me confused.

"I forgot to text Scott to come get me and I can't wait out here with the paparazzi. Plus that's embarrassing. Can you just take me to Scott's apartment?" I didn't even wanna look at him and much less ask him for a favor. This is just not my day.

He laughed "you think you can just get in my car and expect me to drive you somewhere that's in a completely different direction from where I'm going? Without a please?"

I sighed "well you wouldn't just dump me here in front of all these paparazzi would you? That wouldn't make you look good and scooter would be pissed" He knows he has to take me to Scotts now. I did kinda feel a little bad I just kinda threw this on him but he deserves it.

Justin shook his head and started the car. "Where does he live?" He scoffed and drove past the paparazzi, out of the studio lot. I told him to turn left and he did. I need to promise myself that I won't ever put myself in a situation where I need him to do something for me ever again. That's for sure.