That "Somebody"

"I really think you're over reacting" Justin rubbed his temple gently.

"But I'm not. By letting her be all over you, you're making me look stupid"

Scooter stood up, giving off an aggravated vibe. I feel like we've done nothing but disappoint him throughout this project.

"I didn't think that this fake relationship was gonna have to be treated this real. In a real relationship, I wouldn't be allowed to have any girls around me, I'd have to watch every move I make, and that's kinda what I'm having to do with this fake one. I'm not in a relationship for a reason! I don't wanna be tied down" Justin looked at Scooter with pleading eyes. I think he wants out.

"And I didn't think that whatever Justin does is gonna affect my image too" I added in.

Scooter shook his head and paced slowly "did you two not even think this whole thing over? When I asked you to do it, and you said yes, what were you thinking?" He stuck his hands in his pockets. I sunk down in the couch.

Justin took a deep breath. "This is all me. I'm sorry" he looked at Scooter then at me "I'm the one who could ruin your image, I'm the one who can't not flirt around, it's all my fault. Ariana you're doing one hell of a job with this. Im sorry I can't be a good fake boyfriend"

I glanced over at Scooter momentarily. I've always known Justin to be a partier and kind of a hoe, but I never thought to ask him why.

"Scooter can I talk to Justin.. Like alone"

He nodded and grabbed his phone then walked out into the back room. I got up and scooted closer to Justin.

He stared at the ground, seemingly lost. "Can I ask you something? Personal?" I asked cautiously

"Even if I said no you'd ask it anyways, so shoot"

I sighed, thinking of the most polite way to ask the question. "Why do you love to party and sleep around so much? Like yea I get a party now and then and just having fun. But it's excessive Justin. I don't wanna sound like I'm preaching, but I just wanna know why"

He licked his lips and looked at the ground, gently twirling a piece of his hair over his finger. I don't mean to try and make him feel bad towards himself or anything in that realm, I just wanna understand why he is the way he is.

I didn't wanna rush him or make him feel like he had to tell me, but I would really love if he just talked to me and felt comfortable about it. After I realized he was wasn't gonna answer me, I nodded mentally, knowing he wasn't gonna open up. His pride is too high.

"It's okay. If you don't wanna talk about it right now, I completely underst-"

"It's not that I don't wanna talk now, I don't wanna talk about that at all.." He interjected

I nodded "so there is something. You said 'that'" I rested my elbow on the couch.

"No" he shook his head "I just.. I don't know"

I tried to look into his eyes but he wouldn't look at me. There is clearly something going on with him.

"Yes you do. You just don't wanna tell me"

He shook his head and stood up "okay yea maybe you're right. I don't wanna tell you or talk about it and you should respect that and not try to force something out of me if I wanna keep it to myself"

"But I know how it feels to not wanna talk about something, to not want anyone to get past this wall you put up, but I also know the feeling when you wanna talk to someone, you just wanna tell someone and you just want someone to be there"  I spoke as soft and calmly as I could, I don't wanna make Justin upset.