Home

- Annabeth POV -

"Finally!" I exclaimed and ran to the apartment ready to see my babies after a long day of school.

"Happy to be home?" Percy asked me smirking as he trailed behind me.

"Oh please, I bet you missed them just like me." I spoke pointing my finger at him in an accusing way.

"Fine, I did, now hurry i want to see them." Me and Percy walked into the apartment and saw my dad and Thalia trying to calm the babies down. "You get Charlie and I'll get the other two." Percy whispered in my ear and i followed what she said and picked Charlie up and out of Thalia's arms. 

"Calm down baby. Everything's okay. Mummy's here now baby, there's no reason to cry." I soothed and stroked his head with my palm. He looked up at me as if to see if it was really me. Once he saw it was he almost immediately stopped crying and snuggled into my body. When he was calm, as always, the other two calmed down as well.

"How did you do it? He's been crying like that for 20 minutes straight." Thalia then flopped onto the couch in exhaustion.    

"It's a gift." I smirks and grinned excessively at Thalia who only grumbled incoherent word in response.

"Okay, I'm gonna put these two to bed." Percy announced and went upstairs with the girls while I put Charlie down in his Moses basket.

"They're so cute when they sleep, when they're awake and screaming however is a different story." I laughed slightly at Thalia but she glared at me so I stopped. She can be scary most of the time, if not all. 

"Yeah I agree but in the end, it's all worth it." I sighed.

"Sorry to interrupt but I've gotta get going. Mathew's been sick, Percy I said bye." My dad called at walked out of the door.

"What do we want for dinner? I'm starving." Percy asked walking into the room. "Where'd your dad go?"

"Mathew was sick so he had to leave and I would love some cheese stuffed crust margarita from Dominoes (do they have Dominoes in America? Comment if you do.) please." I told him and handed him the phone.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were pregnant." I flipped him off for the comment but he just put his hands up in surrender. 

"Gods It's good to be back." I sighed and molded into the couch. After 8 months of not being able to kick someones butt, it feels good to know that people still fear me.