Chapter 38:Halloween

(Listen to Masquerade by Backstreet Boys while reading this chapter)

It was now Tuesday and the day of the Halloween party. But half the day,they had to go to their classes. And as to Hermione's schedule,she had to go to Charms,Ancient Runes,Potions, Transfiguration and History of Magic. So it waas Professor Flitwick,Professor Binns,Professor Slughorn, Fleur and Bill at the same day. Hermione got ready and walked to the hall where the others were waiting.

"There you are. Many girls have been going crazy about our mask idea. Couldn't stop talking about it."Ginny whispers excitedly.

"Well,it's good they liked the idea of it. Tell them the exact day,date,and timing."

"When do you plan it?"

"December 13,Wednesday. They have to be ready by 5:00 in the afternoon."

"Got that. "She says writing everything in her clipboard. "ROR?"she adds whispering.

"Yep."

"It's settled then. I gave these snowflake shaped crystals to all the girls. Took a lot of time,but worth it."

"It's basically like the ones in the DA."says Harry. Ginny nods smiling. Most of the boys in the group murmured a small,silent,"Brilliant. "

"When you set the place,date,timing and day of it,just write on it with this quill matched for it and it will freeze. It will not return to normal unless we take it out of our pockets. I also gave ones to the female teachers."

"You are honestly brilliant,Gin."

"Thanks. When will you engrave it there?"

"Later."

"Brilliant."

"Ms. Weasley and Ms. Allen. The girls won't stop talking about this dance. Especially about the...you know."says McGonagall coming to them. The three smiled at each other.

"Well it was given by the smart Ravenclaw here."says Fred coming up behind Hermione and placing his hand on her shoulder. Hermione turns her head and smiles at him.

"Technically,we won't need anyone to ask us?"asks Daphne.

"No. Since all the students and staff will be wearing masks,the students will form circles. We could create up to 3 circles,the number of students decreasing in each cirlcle. We'll all be doing-stop looking at me like that,Ron-a simple dance and after the girls spin,that is when the boys come to you. We will be switching atleast 3 times. On the third time,whoever you end up with,will be your partner until the midnight. And once the clock strikes midnight,you will reveal each other. "

"That sounds sweet,romantic and exciting. "

"I know."

"What songs will be played?"

"Love songs. Gab,I'll give you the list later."

"Okay."

"Please tell me I'm not the only one dying to use a bloody time turner to go to the dance already."says Ginny. All of them sniggered at her.

"You're not the only one."says Padma.

"Girls,girls,girls. You have to be patient. And there is one thing I can promise all of you. "

"What is it?"

"This dance will be better than the Yule Ball. "

All the girls silently murmured a,"YES." from the corner of their mouths.

"Let's get to class now,shall we? We have a Halloween party to catch later." All of them went to their specific subjects as the bell rang.

Evening