Chapter 15:The Long-awaited Day...

Hermione woke up smiling the next day. It was her birthday. When she sat up,she saw the blonde smiling at her.

"Happy birthday,Herms."he says giving her a box. She opened it and saw a beautiful heart locket. When you upen the locket,it reveals a picture of her and Draco together. She hugged him real tight with a smile on her face.

"Thanks. Dwakie."

'If any of them call me that,I'll pound them." She playfully slaps his chest and laughs with him. She was actually 21. Older than her 1st year crush.

"You gotta get ready. She'll murder you."

Hermione took the necklace and went to the bathroom.

She came out seeing Draco wearing the same colour as her. Minus the leather jacket.

"Hey,twin."

"Shut it,you twat. Wanna go racing?"

"You're on." They both sneaked out of the common room. They slowly walked on the halls. They decided to get breakfast first so they went towards the hall.

"Happy 21st birthday,Mione. You're actually older than us!"

"I know. We're just getting breakfast then we're racing outside."

"Woah. What a date."

"Shut up. Drac? Ready?"

"Yeah. Let's get going then."he takes her hand in his and held it tight. Then they walked outside. Once in the grounds,they took both their brooms and went to the starting pole. Both counted from 3 then zoomed off

(Draco's thoughts will be in italic and bold)

Woah. She's really fast! No wonder how she can get the Quaffle really fast...

She's the one who has pure talent.

In less than a minute,she finished. They just played around and chased each other around the grounds.

Then the group came.

"Look at that. Real love present in them."

"I know. Draco's really lucky to have her as his."

All of them just looked at the two chasing each other.

Hermione and Draco on the other hand,kept on chasing each other.

Until it was 6 in the evening. Hermione had to get ready.

"We gotta-woah!" Draco states as Hermione zoomed right to him.

"Sorry. "

"It's fine. C'mon. Let's get down. We have a party to lose."

"Yeah." They walked back hand in hand.

Common room

"There's our favourite OTP."says Ginny getting up from Blaise's lap.

"Here we are. That was fun,Draco. We should do that again sometime."

"I know. It was fun chasing you around. Even though you're fast."

"Thanks. We should get ready now."

She and Ginny got to the room while the other two were on the deputies room.