Chapter 3:Hermione's sad memory

A/N:

Hey guys! Just quick update note. We're starting right away with the memory. (And there also might be more Blinny scenes....)
*Memory*

Draco looked around as soon he was in the memory. He was on a park. A muggle one. Then there was a family. That looked familiar, 'Where have I seen them?',He ask himself. Then there was a bushy haired girl. Hermione.

"Hi..."she says to the woman that looked like the mother of the tiny girl.

"Oh,hello. I'm Jean. Jean Granger. You are,dear?"

"Oh...Lavender Brown."she says.

'No you're not!' Draco yells inside his head.

"Nice to meet you. This little pumpkin here,is my one and only darling Hermione Granger. My husband there is Alex Granger."the woman says pointing to her daughter and her husband. As soon as Draco heard this,he clamped his hands to his mouth,tears welling up in his own eyes.

Then he started getting pushed back up.

*End of memory*

Draco shook his self back to his senses. Standing before him,was a crying girl. He had tears in his own eyes but he knew he had to soothe her. Before he knew what he was doing,he wrapped his arms around the crying girl. She sobbed harder. Draco knew she needed this. He softly pushes her head closer to his chest and let her cry on him.

"Shhh...it's gonna be fine."he tells her in a calm voice she thought he would never have.

"It's all my fault.....now they think I'm  my sister.,"

"You might be.....But in their hearts,you'll always be Hermione Jean Gorgeous Granger."

"Thanks,Draco."

"Of course,Herms."He just kept her on his arms until the first bell had rung.

"We gotta get back."

"Yeah. What's first period today? "

"Potions."

Then it hitted the both of them.

"Testing."they both sighed out. They went inside and walked into the classroom.

They smiled at each other as they sat down side by side.

What did you two talk about?

About what I attempted this summer.

Your parents?

Yep.

Lucky I was there. Or else she would've broken down without any support.

Oooooohhh...someone cares

What if that happens to you?And Blaise doesn't support you?

Draco cut it out.

Cut what out?

Sup mate. Blaise here is having a-oooooffff

Blaise punches his arm while passing him.

Do that again and I'll pound you.

All the potions were laid out on the table.

"Oh,for junk's sake."says Harry.

"Here are your partners:

Harry Potter and Hannah Abbott.
Ginny Weasley and Blaise Zabini.
Ronald Weasley and Pansy Parkinson.
Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan.
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy,
Gregory Goyle and Astoria Greengrass."