Chapter 32:Tragic Events.......or something luckier

Friday. The worst day that could ever come.

Hermione got up and took a refreshing bath in cold water. Then she went out and got dressed.

She tied her hair into a half waterfall braid. Then she went to the Great Hall seeing all of them already there.

"Hey Arya."they said without any emotion. And she didn't reply back. Her hair went blank in the basis of no emotions of how to react at the moment.

"Are you okay?"Fred asks placing a hand on her back. She mumbled something which was inaudible.

"You'll be fine. You'll all be fine."he says moving closer to her and side hugging her.

"We gotta go. Are we flooing there?"

"I think so."

"Well,I must be going. I'm apparating to the Graveyard. See you all there." She says removing Fred's hand and disappearing in thin air.

"She must be really upset."says Daphne.

"Of course she is. Remember that night she accidentally slip out that Draco was lucky he still has his parents and she lost hers? That must be the reason why she's upset."says Ginny.

"She could've atleast let one of us to come with her."

"She needs to go alone. She needs space for a while."

"Let's go then." They took hold of the Diadem Port key and went away to the Ministry of Magic.

"Here we are." Luna,Fred,Blaise,Neville,Ginny,Ron,Pansy,Astoria,Harry,Daphne and Theo were there with Draco. While Hermione was on her own. She walked through the graves until she found the ones which belonged to her parents. Jean and Alex Granger.

"Hey mum. Dad. How is it up there? I'm sure you have met Harry's folks. And Lupin, Tonks and Sirius as well. I'm in love. I'm still the top of the students. I really miss you. I also found out that Blaise was actually my younger brother. I understand that you told me through the letter. It didn't matter how you told me. Just so that I know that he was my brother. Today is the day. My friends are at the hearing with Draco for his dad. I feel really bad for him. I really hope that what Narcissa gave me will help free him and get him back to his son. His son and wife needs him. Everyone on their family does. Guide us to the lightness,please. I must get going now. See you two soon." She placed both her parents' favourite flowers and apparated to the court.

'And you are counted as......"Kingsley starts to say but Hermione arrived in time. And the others' faces lit up. Draco,crying,looked down at where she was and forced a smile. And Narcissa does the same.

"I,Arya Reagan Alison Delilah Allen, come here to this case as his defendant. "She said walking closer to the cell.

"You seem to have a proof that he is innocent. Can you,show us that proof?"

"Of course."she takes out the memory vial and show it to him. "Ms. Narcissa Malfoy,kindly came to Hogwarts to give me this vial. Which contains,memory she took from her own husband,while being forced to work for Voldemort. This contains of what their poor family had to go through because of Voldemort,formerly known as Tom Marvolo Riddle. "

"Have you by chance,seen what is inside of the vial."

"Yes. I have. Which comes to my conclusion that he IS innocent. And not guilty. If his memory hadn't been removed,he would've given the information himself."

"I'll have a look at it,shall I?"he told her to come closer and kindly took the vial from her.

After half an hour, the memory finished. He collected the memory back to the vial and gave it to her again.