Chapter 18:"Enough,George!"...

Hermione and Draco woke up really early. And they had classes. And it was a Tuesday. After getting ready,the two went out on the common room and sat there side by side,hands intertwined, and reading. Until they had noticed they were reading the same books. Twilight. (Here goes the twilight book again.)

"They were so different."

"You know what,babe?"

"What?"

"They're like us. We used to be different people too. But here we are. The same now."

"I know. This is like the story of our life. (I miss 1D so much.....)"

"What is it with you mentioning songs in every sentence?"

"Oh,keep quiet."he says poking her nose. They continued reading. Until the door opened revealing two happy people.

"Someone had fun last night...."says Draco chuckling.

"Oh,shut up. Anyways,Theo's having this huge crush on Daph. And he needs help. "

"He always blush when he is near her. And that day when he found you,when Daph hugged him,he was blushing real hard."

"Yeah,I saw that."

"You saw what?"

"I saw that new Quidditch poster and house team varsity  on Diagon Alley."

"Oh,that. I saw it too."

"Cool. Anyways,let's get to the Great Hall. "They all walked out to the Great Hall. Then Daphne and the others joined making Theo blush real hard.

"Woah. It's not that cold Theo. Why are you blushing?"teases Goyle.

"Leave him alone,Greg. Wanna walk with me?"she asks the blushing ash-blonde haired boy.

"Ummm..."He looks at the others. Who nodded. "Sure." She took his hand in hers and walked away.

"Someone's in love."says Goyle.

"Gregory Damian Goyle. Say that one more time and I'll break up with you."warns Astoria.

"Ooohhh. Full names are out."

"Shut up." They all entered the hall and walked to their place at the table.

They reached their place and found the two young people already there. They were in a deep conversation but Theo was still blushing. Hard.

"Something wrong?"asks Daphne. "Did they put on actual blush on your cheeks?"she says giggling a little bit.

"No. Natural thing for me,honestly. "

"You sure?"she asks touching his cheek.

"Yeah."he says trying to look away.

"Hey,kids."says Blaise. Both Daphne and Theo  were on their 5th year. And they have the same age too.

"Hey guys."says Daphne in her soft,sing-song voice. Theo was of course still blushing.

"Hey Theo. Wanna talk about the new Quidditch varsity?" Hermione asks. Theo follows her to a corner. While Draco, on the other hand,tells the others to join the Gryffindors for a while,and he talks to Daphne.

"Mione? Is it this hard? To like someone who you know will never like you back?"he asks leaning on the wall.

"Trust me,Theo. I felt like that with Draco too. I felt that,he is my past enemy,we would never be together,he won't change. All of those were the things I believed at first. But,here we are now. Good friends and relationships as ever."