Chapter 8:No matter what...

Hermione and Draco were holding hands walking to the hall for breakfast.

"Finally. Two pairs of couples! How cute!"says Myrtle.

"Thanks Myrtle. See you later!"

"Bye!"she says flying away.

"Everyone DID change."

"Shut it,Drac. And remove your arms from Hermione's waist for a second! Bloody hell!"

"Remove your hands from Ginny's arse then."the blonde says smirking.

"Argh! Not fair,blondie!"

All the other three bursted laughing.

"Hey,Granger. Malfoy. Goodluck later."they heard from everyone they pass.

"Back together now,I see."teases Katie.

"Shut up. It starts at noon, right,Drac?"

"Yeah."

"And walking from our common room, to here took us 1 hr."

"Yeah!"he teases beaming up. She playfully slaps his chest and laughs. They ate for a little bit until it was 12:00. It was at 1:00.

"Bye guys we gotta go. See you later,hun."she says kissing him on his cheek. But he turned and it ended up on his lips. They broke away at 12:10 because Ginny slapped his arm.

"Owwww...."he moans.

"Stop it. You can kiss later."she says pulling Hermione's arm out.

"You gotta go too,mate. You're the leader,remember? "

"Why didn't I make you leader?"

"Enjoy it. At least Mione's there."the Italian says giving a brow wiggle.

"Shut the Ginny Weasley up,Zabini. We're not doing it until we're old enough to handle it."

"Aw,man! Ginny and I already had our first!"

"That's the both of you. Me and Herms are different. Now,excuse me. I've got an audition to catch."

"Good luck,Mate!"

Dorms

"Wear this. It'll look good on you. I'm just going to get my make up bag. "(Ginny is a swagger jagger)

"Knock,knock?"

"Hey,Drac."

"D'you have a second?"he says wrapping his arm on her waist.

"Ginny'll kil-"she starts to say but Draco crashes his lips to hers to silence her. His lips moved as it was like in a dance choreography. And their lips moved like pairs. Draco's hands were now on her hips and hers were at the side of his arms tightening their grip on them as Draco makes it harder.

"You know,if you break up and you do that,you're not very good at breaking up..."says a smirking red head causing the two to jump.

"Yeah,that's what happened to her and Harry over there."George says looking over to the porch where Harry and Hannah were. The two waved and Hermione opened the door.

"You're never gonna break up for sure. With both of you kissing all the time? Nu-uh . No way. "Says the other red head,Ron.

"Will you boys go out for a minute? I'm getting changed..."

"Kay."all the boys said.

Hermione took what Ginny gave her and wore it. It looked something like this:

 It looked something like this: