Chapter 25

Mary sat silent in the car as they drove back to the house, Joker reached for her hand and held it as he stroked her wedding band. Mary squeezed her eyes close. When they arrived she slowly made her way up to her bedroom. Joker stood behind her as he watched her peak from behind the door as she gently shut it. Mary flopped on her bed and let out a sigh of relief. She remember everything, from her childhood to now. "So how do we feel about him now?" Mary smiled as she reconized her conscience. "Mmm.. Not sure.." 

"Well he is charming and he's been very attentive." Mary smirked. 

"We'll see.." 

Mary didn't come out of her room until late. She had been asleep from exhaustion from the memory project earlier. She gasped as she felt strong arms sneek up behind her and wrapped them around her waist. "Do you remember?" 

Mary pulled away and turned to her husband, "Everything." 

He took a step closer, "And..?" 

Mary smirked, "You tell me..?" He wrinkled his brow. Mary sighed as she put her hands on her hips. "I'm willing to start over from here, but!" Joker cocked his eyebrow. "If you ever break my heart or Graces? I'll never forgive you! I'll kill you instead." Joker held up his hands as though she pulled a gun on him again. "By the way, where is my lighter?" 

Six weeks later. 

The couple was sitting in an underground casino in the middle of Gotham

The couple was sitting in an underground casino in the middle of Gotham. It was the "Monsters Ball", the one night of the year that other criminals meet to mingle. Mary and Joker was sitting at a Black Jack table. Mary smiled as she clinged to his arm. As she picked up a chip she gasped, "Opps.. Be right back." She eased off of her seat and under the cloth of the table. 

Mary found what she was looking for but stalled as she noticed another females voice, "Puddin!!"

Mary covered her mouth so no one could hear her gasp. She looked and noticed Harley's white legs on the opposite side of the table. She listened as she heard Joker speak, "Hello Harley." 

"Did you miss me?" 

He didn't answer.

"Are you here with your old lady? I heard she took you back."

Still no answer. 

"Well if she's not, maybe we could work something out.," Mary smiled as she had a trick up her sleeve. 

Harley watched as her ex's eyes opened wide as he smiled. He glanced down as he saw his wife giving him a hand job. His head shot back up to Harley, "I don't think so.." 

Harley stood confused with her hands on her hips. Mary smiled and put his hard member back into his pants and zipped them up. 

She slowly popped up from under the table, "Woohoo.. Thought I was never gonna find that chip.." 

Harley's mouth dropped open, "Who the fuck is she?" 

Mary smirked and leaned into her husbands ear, "listen, by my calculations. Right now and tomorrow is the perfect time for me to get knocked up." 

Joker growled as he slung Mary over his shoulder and slapped her ass as the crowd parted to let them by. Mary giggled as she leaned off of his back and smiled as she flipped Harley off.

Nine weeks later,  Joker awoke to the sound of someone gaging. He rushed in and saw Mary heaving over the toilet. He smiled and pulled her hair back. Mary glared at him, "What's so funny?" 

"This isn't what you  had in mind while we were in the coat closet at the casino, did ya?" 

Mary smirked as she propped her elbow on the toilet seat with her eyes closed, "Nope."

Joker kissed her forehand and scooped her up and carried her to bed. She looked up at him, "let's not tell this one how they were conceived, okay?" 

Joker smiled, "Sure thing Sweetness."

The end.