Chapter 2

Joker pulled away and looked down at the desk

Joker pulled away and looked down at the desk. He noticed a picture of Mary at eight months pregnant. He instantly felt jealously. He picked up the picture, "Was he there for the delivery?"

Mary looked down and took the picture, "No. I was in a different city. I had to have an emergency c-cection." Mary placed the picture back on the desk.

Mary could feel him stair down at her, "I wish I could have seen you pregnant. Like this." Mary just nodded. "I was suppose to see you like this. Not Oswald."

Mary looked up at him with tears, "But he's gone." Her tone turned flat, "And here you are."

Joker rubbed his mouth as he strolled away from her. "So what now?"

Mary shrugged, "After the estate is settled, we are leaving."

Joker spun around and pointed his finger at her. "Fuck that! Your not going anywhere."

Mary held her stomach and threw her head back as she laughed, "listen to your self you fuckin lunatic! You can't stop me. After you took care of Simon for me, I took the little dicks place in the arms business." Joker was in shock. Mary smirked as she strolled around the desk, "Yeah I was there waiting outside when you killed him after you discovered his text. Thanks for doing my dirty work."

"Who the hell are you?"

Mary strolled up to his face and grabbed both sides of his jacket, "Old Mary's dead, you killed her when you broke her heart." Mary let go of his jacket a sat back down at the oak desk. "Now if you'll excuse me. I have an estate to settle. You can show yourself out."

"Don't forget, Grace is mine too."

Mary flipped through her ledger, "No J, your just the sperm bank. Squeez one off and leave em." Joker slammed his fist on the table and smiled as she jumped, Mary looked up and smirked, "Truth hurts."

Jokers chest heaved with anger, "We're not finished."

Mary threw her hands up as she leaned back in the leather chair. "Drop it. You had a perfect life with no obligation before the funeral. Just pretend you didn't see us. This is all an illusion. I'm sure you have trouble depicting reality from time to time anyway."

Joker charged and grabbed both sides of the leather chair. Mary sat still without any fear. "So if this is a nightmare, if I strangle you. It won't matter." He then heard a revolver click.

Jokers eyes slowly looked down. Mary tilted her head, "Try it. Please.. Let's see if we wake up." Mary had a small revolver in her lap pointed to his chest.

Joker leaned back with his hands up and snarled his lip, "I don't think I like this new Mary."

Mary chuckled as she leaned back and grabbed a small cigar from the cigar box. She held the small revolver to the end of the cigar and pulled the trigger. A flame came out of the end. She puffed as she lit it. "That's perfect, because she can't stand your ass." Joker was silent. Mary pushed up from the chair and strolled up to him. She took a drag and then put in Jokers mouth, she smiled as he took a drag. "I think it's time for you to go."

Joker exhaled as he flicked her chin, "I'll be back tomorrow."

Mary took another drag and exhaled. "Sure, can't wait."

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "See you Sweets."

Mary looked past him. "Goodbye.. Mr. J."

Mary heard him leave out the front door. She put out the cigar and headed to Oswalds room. She crawled into his bed and hugged his pillow and cried. "Oh Ozzy.. I need you." Mary cried herself to sleep as she inhealed the scent of Oswalds pillow.