Chapter 20~ It's been a while.....aniki

Start from the beginning

"........"

"OH S***!!!" I screamed as I ran to put clothes on.

"Shinako calm the f*** down! You might not even f***ing be pregnant!" Hidan shouted at me as he stretched.

"When will we know?!" I freaked out as I pulled my top over my chest.

"At earliest three weeks. Until then let's just f***ing not freak out," Hidan yawned as he shifted on his side.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS?!" I yelled and Hidan glanced at me before shrugging.

"I don't know....four...five times?" Hidan guessed and I threw a hairbrush at him, which hit his head.

******************************************************************************************************************

*Hidan pov*

"The f*** b****?!" I yelled as I rubbed my head.

"I can't believe that I did....that....with some promiscuous jerk," Shinako huffed at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Shina-chan shut up, you know you're my b****," I told her and she glared at me.

"Hidan-kun, you're already in the dog house, don't push it even more," she growled at me and I grinned.

"Shina-chan, you're hot when you're mad," I purred and she scowled at me.

"Shut up, we're not changing the f***ing topic!" she hissed and I got up and stalked towards her.

"Come on Shina-chan, fighting doesn't f***ing help anything," I sing-songed and she scoffed at me.

"Says the person who loves to have his hands bloodied and a stake through his heart," Shinako pouted, crossing her arms and I tackled her to the ground, kissing her.

"H-Hidan!!" Shinako was blushing and I laughed in between the kisses.

"You should...f***ing....get used...to this...b****," I whispered to her between kisses and she eventually kissed back.

I don't know a lot about things, but I do know three things: 1. An angry Shinako is a hot Shinako. 2. Shinako can be easily distracted. 3. It's f***ing fun to distract her.

******************************************************************************************************************

*Hakai pov*

"That was harsh even for you Uchiha," I snickered as I walked past a fuming Itachi.

"Hn," he glared at me which caused me to snicker more.

"Poor Transy-chan will never be able to reproduce," I laughed as I remembered how badly Itachi had beaten Deidara up when he found out Deidara had harmed his beloved otouto.

"Good. Maybe Tukiko-chan will finally leave him," Itachi scowled which caused me to laugh harder.

"I repeat; that's harsh even for you Uchiha," I opened the refrigerator and saw a plate of food on it. It was sushi.

"I wouldn't eat that," Itachi warned and I slipped him the middle finger before I ate it all. At that moment Kisame walked in and just stared at me.

"What did I do now?" I groaned.

"You just ate my sushi," Kisame growled as he reached for his Samehada. Before I could even roll my eye Itachi was standing in front of me protectively. I widened my eyes. This was not like Itachi at all.

"Oh? Itachi, what's up?" Kisame removed his hand from the hilt of Samehada and held a wide grin on his face. Itachi narrowed his eyes at Kisame.

"Hn. Don't fight with the new member. She may be annoying, but we need her for missions," Itachi stated and Kisame grinned wider.