Chapter 11

Lucas's POV

We finally arrived in Pensilvania, the first city that we were going to look for Maya in. We decided to look for her in the busy areas because that was the place we'd be most likely to find her.

R- "since we don't have two cars, how about farkle and I walk through the streets where cars aren't aloud whilst you and josh drive down the roads?"

L- " it's a better idea than your last one"

F- "okay, so should we get out the car now?"

L- "yeah, if you find her or have any problems just phone me"

Riarkle got out of the car and headed for the area with all the shops, knowing her she probably wanted to look at some new shoes and go shopping.

Josh and I looked at everyone we saw through the car window when I saw someone that looked exactly like her. It was her, I had found her.

L- "MAYA, MAYA ITS LUCAS"

The girl turned around looking very confused. It wasn't her, it wasn't Maya. It seemed like every girl around here was about five foot tall and had long blonde hair.

L- "I don't know how we're going to do this, look at that group of girls over there, half of them could look like Maya"

J- "we can't give up though can we?

L- "no but we need to think this through, call Riley and farkle to tell them to come back to the car, this is hopeless"

This isn't the best chapter but I've had quite a few people asking me to update. I've been so busy lately that I havnt had time to update any books but I will try to. Also I've read so many lucaya fanfics but if any of you could suggest some that I could read please do.
Hannah xx