Chapter 3

Lucas's POV

Josh and I decided that we needed to get a map of the USA to find Maya. This way we could pinpoint the places she could be after all Maya barely listened in geography so she only knew a few of the states. I doubt she would have traded farther than America as she never took a passport with her. We'd been to her house a few times and she'd taken nothing with her, just herself.

We found a large map in Josh's dorm room and marked an x on each place she knew about. These were New York, obviously, Pensilvania,  California and Texas. She wouldn't have gone to Texas if she was running away, it seemed the obvious place for me to be so she wouldn't have gone there and California wouldn't have been possible to travel to by train and she always complained about how she never wanted to go there so it had to be Pensilvania. It was the state next to New York so it made sense.

L- "Josh you're going to need to pack a suitcase, were going to Pensilvania"

J- "just me? What about Riley?"

L- "why would Riley come with us?"

J- "I know you're not the best of friends but she's worried. She so worried she texts me every night asking if we've found her yet"

L- "she hasn't looked for her so she doesn't deserve to come"

J- "I thought you'd put this behind you"

L- "I have, I'm just worried Maya won't want to see her"

J- "no your worried Maya won't want to see you and Riley will be there to see you get rejected"

He was right as much as I wanted to find Maya, I was terrified that she'd run away again or not want to see me. I guess we would have to get Riley to come with us and with Riley comes Farkle.