Chapter 9

Lucas's POV

We made it to Pensilvania a few hours later but as soon as we got there none of us had a clue where to look, it was a whole state that we were going to have to search and it was possible that she wasn't even here.

As I was driving everyone had been complaining about how hungry they we so as soon as I saw the nearest place that sold food I decided we'd take a break.

We sat there in McDonalds looking at a map of the state trying to decide where would be best for us to search.

R- "how about we split? Farkle and I could go look in some areas, you and Josh look elsewhere"

L- "that would be good, accept that we only have one car"

F- "we could hire a car?"

J- "have you got your driving licence on you?"

F- "no, I didn't think I'd need it"

J- "then why did you mention your idea?"

I could tell the two of them were about to create scene so I cut them off.

L- "right, it doesn't matter, we can deal with one car. Knowing Maya she will have gone to one of the bigger cities so we'll go straight to Philadelphia and if we don't find her there we can look in Pittsburg, okay?"

After that was sorted and everyone had agreed we continued on the road, I turned the radio on so that no one started any arguments and hoped we'd find Maya.