Chapter 55

Gracie's POV

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked me again, his voice grew louder made the most of the restaurant. I had never seen Dan this mad, his cheeks turned a furious red. His hands formed into a fist and started to shake as if he was going to swing. He couldn't or maybe he can, but he shouldn't. Dan was not going to swing at Tommy, my-. What was Tommy, exactly what was he to me.

"I-I'm not cheating on you." I lowered my face, because almost feel the anger he had for me radiating of his face.

What was coming for me, I never saw coming. Dan hit me across my face, I just clutched onto the right side. I felt for something- let me rephrase anything. I felt the pain of his hand across my face.

I adjusted my view to a still furious Dan and  Tommy who had sorrow in his eyes, with a hint of anger. I kept hold of my face. Tommy's hands felt the back of my waist, making my anxiety calm down a couple levels.

"Nothing? You don't have anything to say to me. You aren't even going to try to convince me that this two timer boy you were-"

"Two timer boy? Look, I'm just he-" Tommy put his hand up, maybe he could ease the conversation.

"Hold it short stakes, I didn't know you could be this this slut-" Dan said, every inch of my body wanted to curl up and cry.

Tommy's hands left my waist, and he threw it up in the air towards Dan's face. Then another punch, and then three more. I couldn't believe my eyes. Dan looked back up at me, and back at Tommy. He then decided to tackle Tommy, throwing punches left and right.

Tommy may be little but he is strong, and apparently good at fighting. I mean I guess I don't know him that well, we just met. I'm putting a lot of blinded trust into someone I guess I don't know that well. Do I mean he is beating up my boyfriend for me? Do I mean a lot to him?

"Hey little Bracco is beating up some guy." A man around thirty will dark features and short black hair said. He threw his hands up in the air, rallying on the fight.

I looked around the room at the fight viewers. Some looked intrigued, excited, uncomfortable, and clearly petrified. 

Tommy was beating Dan pretty senseless. The fight was almost equal, except Tommy was just a bit more tough. Someone had to do something. I had to do something. 

I slid between the two boys, ultimately getting hit in the face. It was Tommy that hit me. I clutched my face, "Stop it! Stop it! Does fighting solve any of this? If you aren't an idiot you will realize that was a rhetorical question. No! Fighting does not solve anything."

Tommy stood up, "I didn't mean to hit you. I had to hurt that dirtbag just the way he hurt you." He rested his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to his reassuring eyes, "It's fine. You did the right thing."

I looked around to the front of the restaurant. There were young preteen girls videoing and taking pictures. I really love the Broadway fandom. They can find out where the drama is happening and get there in the mater of minutes.

"We should get out of here before all the Broadway interviewers get here." Tommy offered his hand to me. I was uncertain of the future, but their was defiantly not one here.

I took his hand, sighed, and walked towards the front of restaurant. "You are really going to go with someone that's not your boyfriend." I saw Dan, still laying on the ground, helpless.

I threw my hair back towards him, "I would never go anywhere with you, again."

As I walked out of the restaurant, we passed the little girls with cameras, I couldn't answer any questions. I rushed passed them. 

Did I just breakup with Dan? What the hell just happened. I'm sorry but like I know He was being distant recently. I didn't expect anything like this. What was going on? Show business.

"Where are we going?" I asked Tommy, as we rushed through people in the busy streets of Manhattan.

"Somewhere safe." He calmly said, again sending me a reassuring smile.

It wasn't long before we reached an apartment building, and then an apartment door. Tommy knocked on the door, to my dismay I would have never expected to who answered.

He wore a wife beater tank top and looked as if he had just woken up even though it was about one in the afternoon.

"I'm sorry to wake you up Jeremy, but we need somewhere to hind out." His brown eyes looked at me, almost stunned to see me her at his apartment.

"Of course." He lead us in to his well decorated apartment. No questions. No thoughts. I had always dreamed of being in the Jeremy Jordan's apartment. I didn't presume under this pretense.

an//

well. um. what did you think?
kenz