Chapter4: My Lucy

Lucy

Most persons would not be excited about starting a completely new school nearing the end of a term in a completely new place with their dad who was principal whom they have been told all their life is dead and a liar and cheat . The truth is school offers me something to look forward to today, and inspired a change of emotions . Recently since my mom's death from cancer and finding out my dad was in fact alive my emotions have basically ranged from sorrow to betrayal to anger. School offered me something to look forward to a broad spectrum of opportunities.

Being the normal early riser I am, I'm up from 6:00. I take a quick shower and go downstairs to make break fast. After eating only takeout since my three week stay here I've learnt that Eric, I mean dad didn't like the kitchen and boiling water was the extent of his cooking skills. At least I'd have this to occupy my time, make me feel like I'm helping out as currently I felt like I was sponging off him despite him being my father . I had no access to mom's estate until I was eighteen.

"Good morning Luce," Eric said in a good mood coming round the kitchen counter where I was placing our breakfast on a plate.

"Morning, Eri- I mean Dad" I said awkwardly.

"You don't have to call me dad if you don't want to. I mean you...I would really like it if you did but you don't have to, he said gently rambling. At least not until your sure your ready, if ever."

From my short time with Dad I knew he only rambled when nervous so I decided to comfort him like I'd always do mom when she'd come home drunk from some social outing or whatnot. She was a really sad and sometimes regular drunk and in those times I'd act as her personal therapist as she bemoaned her life ills.

"It's okay Dad," I say smiling genuinely for the first time since mom's death. I realised that whenever I called him dad his eyes lit up and I wanted to make him happy and proud of me cause like it or not he was the only relative I currently knew and had.

"Ready for school today?" He asked while cutting into his pancake. Hmmh...wow this is great he mumbled. Thanks again for making breakfast," he said grinning over at me.

"No problem, I'm excited for school today I admit, I've always loved school."

"He smiled proudly at me ruffling my hair, smart just like your dad heh?"

****************

I wandered out of my dad's office promising I wouldn't get lost I just wanted to check out where I'd be having class before class today, get a feel of it and figure out where to sit. My dad had given me a tour of the school over the weekend and I'll admit Rosedale was quite beautiful that is the environment alot of wide open space trees, lawns, fruit trees dotted the campus and shaded lounge benches for students. It was quite different from my old school which was much more crowded with more freshly painted walls.

I wandered to the Chemistry lab which was a stone's throw away from my dad's office. Descending the steps I pushed the door passing the delapitated sign saying chemistry lab both in Spanish and English.

Pushing inside I beging to scan the room thinking that it could use a little tidying up as there were alot of dirty conical flask , beakers etc on the shelf and at the table at the back when my eyes landed on a lone very handsome figure in the corner.

Surprised and very nervous I sprinted from the lab like the idiot that cute guy probably thought I was. I'm just not very good with people and tended to avoid conversations as much as possible especially with very cute guys. No wonder at 17 I've never had a boyfriend, I tended to push persons away. My mom was the only one who came close to understanding me and she was gone. I held back my head blinking back the tears before heading back to the office. Despite mom not having any family member apart from me present at her funeral, it was well attended as not only was my mother exquisitely beautiful but she was also a social butterfly.

Turns out the students at Rosedale were not as intimidating as they first appeared when I walked into the lab for class. Frankly they were caught up in their little world as soon as I was introduced by Ms.Newman and sent to my seat, they lost interest in me and went back to chatting with their friends. Eric who had insisted on accompanying me exited the classroom catching eyes and mouthing break a leg right after chatting up my new chemistry teacher. I guess he also had another reason in follow me to the lab.

I made my way to the back of the classroom scanning the rows trying to find a seat far away from the cute guy from earlier. Even though he doesn't seem to remember me, as he wasn't looking at me as if I was crazy. In fact since I've entered the classroom he hasn't even looked at me once.

Seeing as the only seat was beside him I had no choice.

"May I?" I asked gesturing to the seat beside him. While quite handsome in a gruff intelligent type of way he didn't seem like much of a social person.

Darn it...when have males ever had lips that ...suckable. I felt a shiver work it's way over me and my pu- kitty heated up as if someone had lit a fire down there. Getting even more nervous I looked down staring at his throat. I bet his eyes would fuel the fire his lips already initiated down under.

"Look at me" he commanded. I've never been one to follow commands especially from the opposite sex. I am an independent female for Christ's sake but his voice poured over me like warm honey and had me hypnotised.

After class he pushed me up against the wall after we left the classroom where he had just agreed to be my mentor or something. But all I could think about was his denim covered pants that was pressed against my kitty making me drenched. He inhaled my neck while pulling on my pony tail heating me up further . God how I wanted to suck on those lips.

What's your name," he mumbled staring into my dilated eyes

" Lucy Harris" I murmured breathless nervous, fearful and excited at once.

"My Lucy " he mubled before aggresively pulling me closer his shirt rubbing against my overly sensitized aerolas as I bit my lip to bite back a moan.

*****************

I sat in the back of the library reading over my notes from today's classes so far basically chemistry and physics also attempting to finish my chem worksheet. I also discretely ate my cheese sandwich that I made this morning despite the obvious no eating or drinking sign. I know, I'm a badass. I was just about to take another bite when my unenchantin green eyes clashed with smoky grey blue ones.

"Shit" I mumbled surreptiously holding my book upward placing my head on the desk praying to God, he hadn't seen me. Yeah right, and Channing Tatum isn't the sexiest man alive.

I wonder if he's angry about earlier. After squeaking out my desperate need to use the bathroom he had finally let me go but not before trying to steal a kiss which I turned away from. If I'd let him kiss me I'd have melted into a puddle at his feet and may have became an addict of his. So far my insane attraction wasn't proving easy to handle and I wasn't looking to make my life insanely harder.

" He probably didn't even remember me, may be it was all just one big fat joke ," I reasoned grabbing at straws.

*************

It's like practically 12 and I'm up writing. Had to finish this chap though . Haven't reread it as yet. Omg I so want to sleep...Will probably fall asleep in the middle of posting this:)

Any ways vote+comment+follow if you like.